Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   Can our children afford to be forced to handle anymore Obama debt? (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/can-our-children-afford-forced-handle-anymore-obama-debt-69983/)

Phantom 08-09-2012 07:02 PM

Can our children afford to be forced to handle anymore Obama debt?

Obama has already ran up more debt than GWB did in two terms, and Bush was fighting two wars to protect America.

His stimulus was an utter failure, with countless failures to stimulus recipients such as Solyndra.

Our children have already been forced to absorb his criminal deficit spending without the right to vote for him as they're leader, representing their interests.

Isn't it our duty to our future generations to make sure this failure of a President, doesn't get another 4 years to drive them further into debt.

I say it does!

2FastElantra 08-09-2012 10:04 PM

^now that's funny right there I love the terminater!

Stocker 08-09-2012 10:20 PM

If we would just stop spending MORE money, and continue to pay as agreed, the debt would be ZERO in 30 years. This is the benefit of a balanced budget.

The downside to a balanced budget is that the people high on power don't get re-elected by cutting what the moocher class thinks it is entitled to. This is only a downside for the elected heroes, but as they make the laws and print the money . . . :beercheers:

XGODZX 08-09-2012 11:25 PM

At the end of the day all Governments are the same, people join politics for the dream of helping their fellow constituents until they get a taste of the gravey train.

Free trade and importing goods from 3rd world [communist/dictatorships]counties who we can't compete with forcing us to shut down our manufacturing factories and farmers walking off the land because we want it cheaper .

i8acobra 08-10-2012 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 666176)
Obama has already ran up more debt than GWB did in two terms, and Bush was fighting two wars to protect America.

His stimulus was an utter failure, with countless failures to stimulus recipients such as Solyndra.

Our children have already been forced to absorb his criminal deficit spending without the right to vote for him as they're leader, representing their interests.

Isn't it our duty to our future generations to make sure this failure of a President, doesn't get another 4 years to drive them further into debt.

I say it does!

Someone's been drinking the Kool Aid.

:chairhit:

Visionz 08-10-2012 09:26 AM

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...67281362_n.jpg

majik 08-10-2012 09:51 AM

I don't think Obama's spending has been much relatively speaking to previous presidents, but I think it was spent in the wrong places. I don't have anything to support this, it's really just based on the reports I've read. Just remember, Kool-Aid exists in all flavors. Everything you read has a motive these days.

I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I equally hate the Republican candidate. I'm willing to give a new guy a chance, I don't think it could be much worse than what we've seen the last 4 years.

HotBlue02 08-10-2012 11:08 AM

Preach it brother!!! Now those that think they got change in 08 need to chill on the kool-aid. Those that think voting in puppets over and over and expecting change need to chill on the kool-aid. This country is not being run into the ground on accident.

i8acobra 08-10-2012 12:56 PM

You don't get what the Kool-Aid is... Obama is a Muslim = Kool-Aid, Obama's not an American citizen = Kool-Aid, Obama is a criminal = Kool-Aid. Obama's policies suck = not Kool-Aid, just an opinion. You can dislike Obama and not be drinking the Kool-Aid. The OP, however, is drinking the Kool-Aid.

Red Raspberry 08-10-2012 05:46 PM

The way I hear it is Romney will finally produce his tax records then get the boot as the Republican candidate with Ron Paul being a shoo in at the convention.