Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

can i get some stars!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2001, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Just for the record, I haven't given ANYONE any stars yet execpt for TUNEZ and Yamaneko when we were just starting the forum and the only three here.

I DON'T give the stars out. Even If I did, It would only be one vote out of ??? members. Everyone here has the same right to vote on someone as everyone else. You call could give Tone one star and drop him down (NOT a suggestion, just an example!), or you could all give Tone 5 stars and boost him up. But It's really NOT a popularity contest here.

If I would have know that the member rating system was going to cauze this strife, I would have left it off. It is simply a way for other members to discreetly (read secretly) tell you what they think of you.

If you have 1 star, don't blame the moderators, take it to the flame forum and blame your other forum members. They are the people who voted for you, not the moderators.

This thread is now closed. If you want to continue it please take it to the flame forum.

[ May 07, 2001: Message edited by: Random ]