Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   auto modellista (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/auto-modellista-7880/)

Max_Kool 03-26-2003 02:03 PM

auto modellista

Anyone get it yet? It's pretty fun. You don't need money to buy parts and stuff....you just have to unlock all the good sh*t. I've boosted a 2k3 Tibby up to 483hp. PLaying online is super smooth. You can also make up racing teams....which is always fun.

my user name......suicide_X

REDZMAN 03-26-2003 04:50 PM

What system is it on?`

Weirdguy 03-26-2003 07:37 PM

PS2

Bought it yesterday, couldn'T stop playing until midnight smile.gif

It wasn't in the games display at walmart. Had to ask if they have it. No wonder I was the first to buy it...

hyundai jvx 03-26-2003 09:19 PM

I don't like the cartoony look. STILL playing Gran Turismo 3. :D

FTW TapOut VA 03-26-2003 09:58 PM

Got mine yesterday. I'm in love with it. The control does take a little to get used to though, as everyone will say.

Weirdguy 03-26-2003 10:53 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Zaibatsu JVX:
STILL playing Gran Turismo 3. :D</div>The only game that's gonna probably beat Gran Tourismo 3 i sGran Tourismo 4, which is supposed to be out by the end of the year.

techcontib 03-26-2003 11:26 PM

I going to wait for midnightclub2 to come out. SHould be the second best multi player for what it can do. Number one being Motor City Online. At least at what there trying to adverstise anyways.
MidnightClub

Koreandude 03-27-2003 12:30 AM

I must say i had VERY high hopes for this game when i saw it's early development however i'm VERY dissapointed in the gameplay.

I understand it's meant to be an arcade racer, but WTF? ALL of the cars drive the same (fwd, rwd, awd) and all of them drift like crazy. I had a 2k3 tib spinning in circles without me controling the steering and it's circular motion characteristics were that of a rear wheel drive car going in circles!!!??!!

I'm sorry but these guys TOTALLY missed the mark here on car physics. If you're going to make a drifting game, Namco's ridge racer series hit it on the mark and i ALWAYS prefer traditional non-drifting car physics (unless physically expected like rally racing ala GT3).

If these guys gave an option to choose normal or drift, i believe this game would appeal to a broader audience and give an overall better driving feel. This game looks like it could be a 5 star hotel but drives like billy bob's motel 6.

hyundai jvx 03-27-2003 06:54 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Weirdguy:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Zaibatsu JVX:
STILL playing Gran Turismo 3. :D</div>The only game that's gonna probably beat Gran Tourismo 3 i sGran Tourismo 4, which is supposed to be out by the end of the year. </div>If Sega makes a new Sega GT it will give Gran Turismo 4 a run for it's money. Sega GT 2002 is fun, just not as fun as Gran Turimo 3.

DJ Nogo 03-27-2003 09:01 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Koreandude:
If you're going to make a drifting game, Namco's ridge racer series hit it on the mark and i ALWAYS prefer traditional non-drifting car physics (unless physically expected like rally racing ala GT3).</div>IMO, the ridge racer games BY FAR have the best soundtrack. tongue.gif smile.gif