Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

Zex ? please help

Old 08-18-2001, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a little side note, I was out of juice last night and a vr6 with exhaust at least rolled up to me. He stepped on it around a corner and so did I. He pulled me pretty good. Thats not the worst part. At the stop light he then put his arm out and did the thumbs down thing to me. Can you say PISSED. Man was I mad. So today I went out and Test Drove the WRX, oh my god is all I have to say. But I don't want the 450 a month payment right now I'm in the middle of building a house and can't afford that too. So I'm rethinking the turbo idea. Zex is awesome until your out of juice.
Erik
Old 08-18-2001, 05:57 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Originally posted by Smthnfishy:
Random, are you happy with the kit now? Is it worth getting and having it installed by a someone with Turbo experience?
What problems have you had with the kit?
Erik

I am happy with the Turbo, but the Install still needs fixing.

Plan on adding $1000 to the Alpine price to have the Turbo proffessionally installed and tuned.

The UniChip is tuned about as good as I can do it with just my ODB-II cable and a A/F gauge. I need a Dyno to tune it right, and I still need to figure out where/why it fires off the injectors when the Key is in the "on" position, before I start the car.