KJB Motorsports
Sponsor:   KJB Motorsports
KJB Motorsports carries many aftermarket parts for different Hyundai vehicles.
http://www.kjbmotorsports.com

Sway Bar End Links

Old 01-25-2008, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: tiburon 1998

Hi guys,

These that got it. Do you recommand getting these endlinks?

I have aftermarket sway bars, and looking for an upgrade of that last piece.

KJB, will you ship to Israel?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Banned

from what java said, he didn't seem to satisfied.. after 3 months of use, his boots/bushings started to crack.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:39 AM

Hey,

Yes, these will replace the weakest point in your suspension. And yes, we will ship to Israel.

Also, there is an alternative to the existing rod end seals. We have new dust boots that completely enclose the rod end. I will get a picture of them as soon as I get a chance. I must admit, they don't look the greatest, but they will last a lot longer than the existing seals will. You will understand what I mean when I get the pics.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 01-26-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

Socks
What Boot/bushings that were cracked are you refering to!!!!!!!!!!!
You talking about the Urathane bushings that come with the upgraded sway bars?
Old 01-26-2008, 08:06 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

The black ones that come with the endlinks. I am supposed to be receiving a new set, haven't received them yet though.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:32 PM

Vehicle: tiburon 1998

hmmm... other than that, do you feel a difference with these installled?

Waiting for a solution of this deal ^^ ...
Old 01-26-2008, 11:25 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Endlinks won't make a performance difference. They just attatch the swaybar to the suspension system, are equal in length, do not flex, and work with the suspension to move up and down as one. It's kinda like expecting a performance upgrade out of brake slides. Either they do what they're supposed to or they don't. Although I'd like to see a set which locks and dosn't spin when you try to unbolt it.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:19 AM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

These endlinks are adjustable, which will allow you to control the angle that the sway bar operates at, for example the rear sway bar might be tilted upward if you put lowering springs on stock struts, with these, you could just lengthen the link to make the sway bar sit perfectly level.

As for the front, I am curious if loading/unloading the sway bar could enhance its performance. With a very lowered car, the front sway bar gets pressurized because of its curvy ends, I wonder if you were to shorten the links if the decrease in pressure would affect the handling and how. I would assume the pressure would cause the bar to be stiffer and permit less roll, relieving that pressure would cause the car to roll a bit more in turns and reduce understeer possibly.

Just thoughts anyway...
Old 01-27-2008, 12:32 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ what sence does it make to change the angle? Without the endlinks the bar sits there with no tension on it. If you adjust one, you have to adjust the other or you're biasing your suspension higher on one side and lower on the other. Biasing might be useful if you're only turning one direction (indy 500), but for daily driving, you could have the torsion bar backwards and it would still do the same thing. It links one shock to the other and cause them to act in unison reducing left/right roll.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2UNIQ @ Jan 26 2008, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Socks
What Boot/bushings that were cracked are you refering to!!!!!!!!!!!
You talking about the Urathane bushings that come with the upgraded sway bars?</div>

Are you high? There's not one mention in here of upgraded sway bars. Just endlinks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Jan 26 2008, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Endlinks won't make a performance difference. They just attatch the swaybar to the suspension system, are equal in length, do not flex, and work with the suspension to move up and down as one. It's kinda like expecting a performance upgrade out of brake slides. Either they do what they're supposed to or they don't. Although I'd like to see a set which locks and dosn't spin when you try to unbolt it.</div>

They can make a performance difference. There's a reason folks put on beefier parts, it lessens the amount of bending in that part. Our stock endlinks suck, and deflect quite a bit under hard driving, these prevent that. You say they don't flex? Yes, they flex quite a bit.

Hell, the XD has PLASTIC ENDLINKS. The OEM ones for us are a upgrade for them.

Adjustability is a big thing with them too, and it's not like Hyundai is paving the way here, other car tuners have been doing this for a LONG TIME.

This thread isn't for discussing what use the endlinks are, it's a customer asking questions about a product he wants to buy. Take your OT stuff elsewhere folks. You are welcome to discuss it, but elsewhere.