Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: T¡mmeeeh

Old 11-18-2009, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: T¡mmeeeh
Registered on: Nov 18 2009, 07:43 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9978

T¡mmeeeh,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 11-18-2009, 04:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RD Greeter @ Nov 19 2009, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: T¡mmeeeh
Registered on: Nov 18 2009, 07:43 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9978

T¡mmeeeh,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!</div>

Hi all!

My name is Tim, I'm 20 years old and I'm fromt The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
I drive a 1998 Hyundai Tiburon. I've added 17inch original Hyundai Rally spoke rims, 7000k Xenon headlights, a BMC CDA air intake and perforated front brake discs. (and ofcourse a little MTX subwoofer etc.) I'd still like other Tiburon emblems on the hood and the trunk and maybe in the future a carbon hood, spoiler, wheel spacers, racing headers and probably a Japstyle muffler.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:29 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome

post some pics
Old 11-19-2009, 05:53 PM

More to come!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T¡mmeeeh @ Nov 18 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd still like... ...racing headers and probably a Japstyle muffler.</div>

I've got a set of brand new Equal Length Megan Racing Headers for sale right now! Netherlands will cost me a pretty penny to ship but if you're willing to cover shipping I got ya covered! wink1.gif

Also hyundaicoupe.info is another good site with more members in your area/continent.

Welcome to our forums. Nice looking coupe smile.gif
Old 11-19-2009, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site

Those are really nice rims, clean looking tib too
Old 11-20-2009, 07:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

There is another member from the Netherlands that has those headers installed. look at the COTM for domi. shipping to the Netherlands is not bad but the customs add on price does.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:47 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Nov 20 2009, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've got a set of brand new Equal Length Megan Racing Headers for sale right now! Netherlands will cost me a pretty penny to ship but if you're willing to cover shipping I got ya covered! wink1.gif

Also hyundaicoupe.info is another good site with more members in your area/continent.

Welcome to our forums. Nice looking coupe smile.gif</div>

How much does it cost me, if I'd buy those headers from you? (including shipment)
I'm still wondering if it's worth spending a lot of money, because where I life you need to have a cat on the car and installing those headers and then keeping my original cat would be a litlle useless I guess. Perhaps I could buy a catalic converter but then I have to place back the original cat once every year I'm affraid, because of the emissions measured during the "fourgasmeasuring" (literally translated, my english ain't perfect tongue.gif )

Thanks anyway!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:32 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I see. Yea I'm not really familiar with international emissions laws. These will noteably increase the flow of exhaust gases from your combustion chambers out the tailpipe, the equal length design is meant to even further increase the efficiency with which the gases exit the combustion chamber (in different pulses) and organize together into one exhaust tailpipe (into one frequency/pulse) further reducing backpressure and increasing efficiency.

It's up to you whether or not you want to purchase, here in the states (many of them, maybe not California and Washington though) you can just install these, followed by a flexpipe connected to a catalytic convertor (stock location) and then the rest of your catback exhaust.. Which works fine for emissions, with an 02 sensor before and after cat.

As far as shipping, where are you located in the Netherlands? (Antilles?) It would bring the total cost near $400.00USD (270 Euro)
Old 11-23-2009, 10:41 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullfrog @ Nov 20 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>There is another member from the Netherlands that has those headers installed. look at the COTM for domi. shipping to the Netherlands is not bad but the customs add on price does.</div>

Thanks, found his profile and send him a message!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Nov 23 2009, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I see. Yea I'm not really familiar with international emissions laws. These will noteably increase the flow of exhaust gases from your combustion chambers out the tailpipe, the equal length design is meant to even further increase the efficiency with which the gases exit the combustion chamber (in different pulses) and organize together into one exhaust tailpipe (into one frequency/pulse) further reducing backpressure and increasing efficiency.

It's up to you whether or not you want to purchase, here in the states (many of them, maybe not California and Washington though) you can just install these, followed by a flexpipe connected to a catalytic convertor (stock location) and then the rest of your catback exhaust.. Which works fine for emissions, with an 02 sensor before and after cat.

As far as shipping, where are you located in the Netherlands? (Antilles?) It would bring the total cost near $400.00USD (270 Euro)</div>

No not the Antilles.. I'm living near Amsterdam in the Netherlands (in Europe, next to Germany tongue.gif ) I contacted Domi and he said he got no problems with emissions after installing Megan Racing headers and if i'm remembering correct a high flow cat converter. So I'm very curious what the shipping costs are.