Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Interior, Sound, Security (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/interior-sound-security-14/)
-   -   Question about SharkRacing color gauge (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/interior-sound-security-14/question-about-sharkracing-color-gauge-6544/)

SilverTibby 10-05-2001 03:06 AM

Question about SharkRacing color gauge

I'm going to paint interior dash this December. So I thought that it would be good if I also install color gauge before putting painted dash.

But before going to store and purchase color gauges, I have few questions...

1) Does it require any kind of extra power source? Or does it just replace the metal things...

2) I heard that many people had problem installing this gauge... If you installed one of these, how hard is it to replace them?

3) Does it look cool? :cool:

Thanx :D

QuikTib 10-05-2001 05:35 AM

The SR gauges is one of the best looking interior mods around. I got the blue on silver ones and love them.

There not really complicated to install just time consuming, it took me a total of about 4 hours to do the install but I had several run-ins. Like be very carefull removing your rest pins and DO NOT lose them, trust me I lost one! :D

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: QÜIKTIB ]

SilverTibby 10-05-2001 06:05 AM

Hehe smile.gif

That's nice to hear that SR gauge is awesome. So how does it exactly look in the night. The picture in sharkracing.com isn't very good quality...

Hey, can you take picture of your Tibby's dash with light on?

Random 10-05-2001 11:43 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by Silver_Tibby:
Hehe :)

That's nice to hear that SR gauge is awesome. So how does it exactly look in the night. The picture in sharkracing.com isn't very good quality...

Hey, can you take picture of your Tibby's dash with light on?
</div>

Go to the install guides and look at my install FAQ. There are night and day shots, click on the photos for larger images.

SilverTibby 10-05-2001 01:33 PM

Wow that is cool. I want that blue and silver one!

Phantom 10-07-2001 02:33 PM

How come I never hear anyone wanting the orange and white guages tongue.gif I think they're awesome! :D eek.gif

QuikTib 10-08-2001 01:01 AM

The orange on white is pretty sweet too, but you have to have the right interior color scheme to go with it! :D

Green Shark 10-10-2001 12:19 AM

To view the install guides, does one have to be a registered member? On clicking on the install guide I get the message
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to the Team SR install guide. In the coming weeks, we will post install guides on many Shark Racing products.
</div>

tunez4523 10-10-2001 01:26 AM

Actually that link is bad for some reason. They look good TRUST me on that one. If you follow the install gudie to the T you will be fine.