Hyundai Santa Fe Forum The Hyundai Santa Fe Forum. Hyundai's Sport Utility Vehicle discussions here such as the Santa Fe, Tuscon, and Veracruz! Learn what makes these great cross overs and SUV's one of the favorites amongst Hyundai owners.

The new and improved Santa Fe forum

Old 07-27-2010, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe LX
Default The new and improved Santa Fe forum

Well, I'm not sure how this happened but I took a shot in the dark and Visionz promoted me to mod this forum. (Thanks again Vis)

I hope to create a nice source of information for mainly Santa Fe drivers and anyone who would possibly get one. I'm planning some Santa Fe- specific DIY's, AWD PM procedures, and upgrades.

Check back with me soon. cool.gif
Old 09-23-2010, 08:15 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Santa Fe

I look forward to reading some of your DIY's. smile.gif
Old 09-24-2010, 12:30 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe LX

^Cool. Let me know what you would like to see. Since you got a 2nd gen Santa Fe maybe you can help me out with people who have them! Show me pics!

My job has picked up a bit since this post but things are calming down now and I'll have some extra time and $$$ to do some cool stuff

Old 05-25-2011, 12:06 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Sonata

Looking forward to it. I've been driving a Sonata for a couple years and have gotten to know it through the maintenance and repair process. I'm considering a first gen Santa Fe for more utility but I like the idea of having some familiarity with it and even the ability to swap some parts in a pinch with the Sonata. That's assuming I keep 'em both 2.5/2.7 versions.