Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

What age would you start to find it weird for someone to still be a virgin?

Old 11-01-2015, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8
Default What age would you start to find it weird for someone to still be a virgin?

This guy at a Halloween party yesterday was 26 and mentioned he was still a virgin. Thought it was kind of strange but he was extremely socially awkward and had a tough time talking with girls. Not sure how he was able to go out and be around others at the party. He was dressed up as Link from Zelda so maybe he's a comic book or D&D type guy that hangs out with other people like that.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Past normal marrying age. Unless someone is a hard core student or seriously disabled personality-wise, you people ought to be getting married. As some HA members will say "at least once" or "never again" but past 30, 35 or so and never married is kindof a red flag to me.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:47 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

What's wrong with being past 35 and not married?
Old 11-02-2015, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Originally Posted by 350 horsepower genesis
He was dressed up as Link from Zelda so maybe he's a comic book or D&D type guy that hangs out with other people like that.

As a regular in the convention circuit You and your stereotypes!
Old 11-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by Stocker
Past normal marrying age. Unless someone is a hard core student or seriously disabled personality-wise, you people ought to be getting married. As some HA members will say "at least once" or "never again" but past 30, 35 or so and never married is kindof a red flag to me.

Or, you believe marriage is a religious institution and want no part of it. 42, never married, never want to marry. Would love to finally find a girl who isn't a nutjob and have a kid or two, but I won't be getting the State involved in my relationships.