Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Making a conscience effort to lose weight

Old 02-02-2017, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Accent
Default Making a conscience effort to lose weight

I have some love handles that I want to get rid of and I want to tighten up my body since I'm starting to get the dad-bod. My goal is to lose weight and look better before the summer. Havent started working out too much yet but I am eating better and lowering my calorie intake.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:41 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I got a Garmin Vivoact hr and use the Garmin connect and MyFitnessPal apps. So far, it's been 1 week and I've lost 3 lbs.

I like gadgets and this watch fit the bill. But, point being, I think the biggest change I made was diet and the MyFitnessPal app has really worked for me. It's free and can get you started in the right direction with calorie intake and goals.

But if you like cool gadgets, the vivoactive is pretty cool! Way better then the Moto360 I had before. Way more accurate for the things I wanted to monitor and use it for: steps, heart rate, flights of stairs, tracks in 3d not just 2d( great for tracking speed while snowboarding!) Waterproof for laps in the pool, And it's a golf range finder that is quite accurate with over 40,000 courses available.

Sorry, that was more like my .08 then my .02!