Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Doesn't weed encourage laziness and make people slow and dumb?

Old 03-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon
Default Doesn't weed encourage laziness and make people slow and dumb?

At least, that's what's portrayed in the media. Is this true?

Pot smokers, enlighten me.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:06 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

No man, pot doesn't make you slow and....... huh? What was I talking about??? Cool! Check out the colors man! I'm hungry.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

1cISi.jpg

weed, not even once. get addicted to pharmaceutical grade narcotics. It's the Murrican way.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Don't ask how, but I have known a lot of pot smokers. In my experience, they tend to be rather on the shiftless bum side of the spectrum. One of the pot smokers I know is an active participant in NORML and I sometimes rib him about how they would get a lot more done if the 4/20 crowd could get off the couch and actuall do something besides get high. To his chagrin, he has to agree, and then I LOL at them all.

I think it is well to remember though: correlation is not causation. Maybe lazy people like to smoke pot, vs. pot makes you lazy. What is not debatable, however, is that deliberately inhaling smoke is bad for you no matter how you slice it.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:17 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

Stocker knows lots of lazy pot smokers. I know lots of pot smokers that have families and careers. You'd be surprized how many people smoke pot. I can promise you someone close to you smokes pot and you have no clue.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:43 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Pot was all fun and games in high school, I never saw the downsides to it.

However, now most of my peer group have been cut loose from the apron strings, I can count at least five of my friends who have pretty much ignored the rest of their life because they're too enraptured in blazing the icky dank.

It's pretty much like drinking, good fun but there are always shitstains that take it too far. Don't be a spanner.