Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/)
-   -   Wiseco Piston GB??? (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/wiseco-piston-gb-22309/)

JonGTR 11-16-2004 06:40 AM

sirius radio

I'm trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a group buy on some Wiseco forged pistons. A friend is a rep for them and says he can get them at a great price. He is going to check on the shipping for a final price. I was wondering how many of you would be interested and what you think would be a fair price. wink.gif

TibRacer01 11-16-2004 06:58 AM

Re: The Legitimacy of our 1/4 miles

How many people interested would greatly depend on the price.

I am not planning on rebuilding my motor for about another year, so if the group buy is a great deal, then I would be in. However, if there is just a small discount, I will just wait untill I start my rebuild.

Dweet 11-16-2004 07:30 AM

Re: Tiburon part out

i DEFINATELY will need these... let me know bro
what is the comp rating and they include rings as well?

silvertibbs 11-16-2004 07:54 AM

Re: A few things (Lights, spoiler, antenna)

I might be interested, I am prolly doing the Maintec header GB so I might not. Depends on time and price unfortunately.

Need to Know:
Compression Ratio
What's included.
When it starts/finishes
PRICE!

Agarwal 11-16-2004 08:15 AM

Re: Down to 3 choices

I would be in. I have a good contact for Wiseco pistons too, if needed.

Legend 11-16-2004 09:42 AM

Re: Down to 3 choices

Depending on the price (As said before) and how big the discount is I'd defintely be good for the buy. I won't need 'em till May but I could still use 'em whenever. Keep us all posted.

Loneshark 11-16-2004 11:26 AM

hyundaicraz may be interested, and me too, but we need info, !!!!!!!!!!!
size, C/R, rings

and a some sort of pay chart, like:
3 sets are $$$$$
5 sets are $$$$
7 sets are $$$

hyundaicraz 11-16-2004 03:31 PM

well i would only need them for .20 over ,i think the .40 over would be too big may run into overheating issuse's but i can get them right now for about $320-$350 the set ,rings,etc , the comp dweet should be 8.5:1's but they can make whatever comp u need, i dont know what JonGTR GB is going to be about low comp or high comp piston's also i think 5 should be the min people in the GB, i know me and loneshark will jump if the price is right and after we both pay are bills/tickets off .

slantedh92603 11-16-2004 03:54 PM

Re: blue light gauge...?

id like a set but i would like to know the bore i personally would prefer to not go bigger than .20 either

Loneshark 11-16-2004 11:18 PM

Re: FS: A few things (Lights, spoiler, antenna)

what tickets?? ahahaha. my tickets are like an extra car payment a month, lol, f the police !!!!!!!! and speed limits !!!!!!!