Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/)
-   -   --== Etched Plexiglass Spare Tire Cover Gb ==-- (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/%3D%3D-etched-plexiglass-spare-tire-cover-gb-%3D%3D-28788/)

silvertibbs 06-13-2005 04:08 PM

Loneshark, take it easy buddy. I've pm'd Chaotix about my payment.

Also don't quote the post above you. Make sure you hit the "Add reply" button at the bottom of the page and not he "" reply" button.

Phenomenal_Thunder 06-13-2005 04:17 PM

hey can someone post some pics of there sub setup? i want to see what some other setups look like, or at least just tell me what your setup i slike because i need to know what kind of boxes i will need to get so i can see the cover. as soon as i get some pics or comments back i will send my money. thanks guys

CyberShark 06-13-2005 05:04 PM

Choatic warned for double posting. loneshark, I know you are joking with your paying up post, but do not offend anyone with your comments as they were unnecessary.

Chaotix 06-13-2005 05:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberShark @ Jun 13 2005, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Choatic warned for double posting. loneshark, I know you are joking with your paying up post, but do not offend anyone with your comments as they were unnecessary.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

What the? I'm running this GB answering questions! Little strict here or what?

Anyways, I found out I am making NO money on this, as they increased the price of plexi on me. In fact, with 10 purchasing, I will be losing 5 bucks. But I'll still do them, as I would like to have my product out there on the market. I absolutely require 10 to buy though.

CyberShark 06-13-2005 05:48 PM

Your right man, I moved your warning scale from 1 back to 0.

silvertibbs 06-13-2005 06:52 PM

Just so that everyone knows, payday is Wednesday for me, should have payment no later than Friday.

Loneshark 06-13-2005 09:29 PM

alright listen up, I am a sailor, and sometimes its just the sailor in me talking, do you know how hard it is to type something and not try and say f***, or SHIT, lol,

Cyber, Ive been on the hyundai boards since FXtreme.org, 5 years now, Id like to think Im known here, i dont have a high post count cuz Ive read most of it, and replyed to half of it already in other forums, and ive never really gotten out of control, haha, so dont get so pissy, its all in good humor,

so to all those Ive offended, bite my ass, hhaahhahaha. just kidding

purpletib 06-15-2005 09:29 PM

All we need are for Redz and Blacktibs to pay. Come on guys!

javageek 06-16-2005 09:04 AM

My plans have changed for my trunk space and I just now realized that what I would be doing will cover half of the spare tire well. I have already paid and do not want to screw up the group buy by withdrawing my money, if it comes down to it I will receive the product and sell it on ebay. If anyone would like to get in on this and buy my space for the price I paid please PM me to arrange payment. I will then forward the correct shipping info to the seller. Mine was ordered with the Tiburon script.

REDZMAN 06-16-2005 09:34 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (purpletib @ Jun 15 2005, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>All we need are for Redz and Blacktibs to pay. Come on guys!
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Sorry, I forgot alla bout this. Paid YESTERDAY folks.

So one to go.

Java, You might be able to ask him to have the stuff put a bit lower on the plastic so you can still do your project.

I think it would rule.