Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   General Performance & Hyundai Chat (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/general-performance-hyundai-chat-10/)
-   -   I have an Idea! Fender Rolling (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/general-performance-hyundai-chat-10/i-have-idea-fender-rolling-64862/)

Turboron_99 11-26-2011 02:41 AM

I have an Idea! Fender Rolling

So i dont know what you guys think, but i like it!

I want to roll my Fenders but i dont want to pay someone to do it, and i dont want to pay rediculous amounts of cash to have it done! Plus i want to pull mine a tad for my drag tires.

This is the deal i am coming up with.

I will buy the EastWood Fender Roller, and rent it out to the people or HA!

Rental details are as follows:
    Fender Rolling Instructions

Also any general feedback is respected, i would like to hear other ideas or ways of doing a group fender rolling type of deal!

First 6 People will be Updated and applied to this list!

187sks 11-26-2011 11:11 AM

I would love to roll a bunch of my fenders for $50 as a local.

Turboron_99 11-26-2011 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by 187sks (Post 640025)
    I would love to roll a bunch of my fenders for $50 as a local.

I think we could work something special out Floyd, I also have your Boost controller here on my Computer Desk! I need to make a trip down there I suppose!

187sks 11-26-2011 05:47 PM

If you're coming to the toy run that would work.

majik 11-26-2011 07:19 PM

when we had RDTiburon.com, we tried this idea by charging members a somewhat "VIP" fee that would allow them to "checkout" or borrow items purchased with the funds. It seemed that most of the items we considered purchasing were available for loan free from local area shops (or AutoZone), and those that weren't were often large/heavy and therefore fairly pricey to ship.

There were some good useful tools that were able to be swapped. Good idea with the fender roller, I'm sure we could get a couple people with interest.

Turboron_99 11-26-2011 11:59 PM

Yea I looked into it, I will be getting the Eastwood Fender Roller and a Heat gun. Also shipping will be abotu 15 dollars a trip to the East coast from the west coast in a Priority box!

So i think it is a pretty good deal. Also there are other shops that will lend out this fender roller yes, but it is a pick up and deliver thing. Most people wont ship it to your house, That is what i am doing, and i am giving People a WEEK to roll there Fenders not 2 days like local shops, and my price is the same. I am not looking to make money just get it and hook up HA!

Turboron_99 11-27-2011 06:13 PM

Sunday Bump... still no takers, be the first on the list!

Turboron_99 11-28-2011 10:18 PM

Monday Bump.....