GC Tuner / ShopSFM
Sponsor:  GC Tuner
“ShopSFM” is composed of a group of enthusiasts who not only have a vast knowledge of the parts we sell but also are dedicated to providing the best price and customer service possible. We sell products ranging from Import, Domestic and European vehicles.
http://www.GCtuner.com

GC Tuner Review

Old 07-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0
Default GC Tuner Review

My time owning hyundai has taught me to be skeptical of anyone selling parts. So many bad companies have been able to hang around because people keep buying parts from them and waiting months for crap to show up. My first purchase from their site was technically my insurance buying my new axleback exhaust after my stock was crushed during the wreck last year. My direct purchase happened last week with everything showing up from the manufacturers yesterday or earlier. Order was placed on 07/16/2014 with prices on most items beating other sites. First email hit the next day letting me know they got the order. Emails with tracking information came in the day after that when SPEC, Megan, and another company got my stuff on its way. Everything was in by the 24th and I only paid about 75 for shipping everything; one item alone weighted in at 52 pounds with the box and packaging. The exhaust was around the same timeframe getting to the shop. I have not had to deal with a return, but I have received what I paid for and communication was excellent. (One PM here went unanswered, but I found what I needed and I doubt they frequent the site to check for that.. flywheel bolts are in fact different between 4 and 6 cyl gens)

Notes: They accept paypal as the only option I noticed on their site; not a big deal at all for me and the way I prefer to pay for anything online anyway.

IMO - they need to carry the flywheel bolts and Auto7 TOB/slave cyls so I don't have to order from a dealership (<- kidding on that one)