FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

New Thread Concern Fenders

Old 09-11-2005, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys, I just got tired of going into a thread for the fenders when it wasn't designed for it.

Anyways, anyone see this msg from rick?

ricks msg

Now i'm even more confused. Chris, I thought even though I paid in full, you were taking care of my fenders. Am I reading this right? Is Rick saying he's taking care of them? And getting them in CF when I asked for them in FG?

sad.gif I'm starting to need a map.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:14 PM

yea i saw that! He best not make mine in CF. Not that it would look bad but its not what i want. Whats the deal?
Old 09-12-2005, 03:36 PM

FG is easier for me to fix if something goes wrong or God forbid i get in a wreck or something. I guess either way is fine as long as i get them sometime soon. But i paid the rest of my money to Chris so now what?
Old 09-12-2005, 04:31 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (draguntib @ Sep 11 2005, 10:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea i saw that! He best not make mine in CF. Not that it would look bad but its not what i want. Whats the deal?
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

doesnt matter what its made of if your going to paint them. fix them just like FG if your going to paint them. .

now if your not going to paint them...thats a diff story but it doesnt matter because you wanted to.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:44 PM

So

Anyone know what the NEW timeline is now? two weeks? two months? two years? I just want to drive my F!@$*&^ car.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:41 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Let me clear up MY side of things here for you guys. What happened is, I declined the offer from Real to take over their production of 3 gilled widebody fenders.

Thats issue #1

Issue #2 is that I now have a set of flares to take in for production since I cut my personal 4 gilled widebody fenders off of my car for you guys.

#3 For anybody with cash involved NOW listen to this issue. I am now taking payments for 4 gilled fenders. Available in FG for 300, or CF for 500. If you have sent me ANY MONEY, then we need to have you sent in the rest of the money for the FLYRYDE fenders. Let me make myself clear, that NO money sent to Real Racing can be counted towards the price. So if you've sent some money to Real, and some money to FlyRyde, I NEED TO KNOW. You will either recieve a refund from FlyRyde so you can pay Real for their fenders whenever they have them, or you can take up money issues with Real. I cant do anything about money that was not sent to me. If anybody needs their cash back they sent to FlyRyde, then that is my issue. I can take care of you, whether you want CASH BACK, SUBMIT REMAINING BALANCE, or WIDEBODY FENDERS.

I'll get you one of those three options.

issue #4

Anyone can buy these fenders now from FlyRyde. They are compliant with Vertical Door Conversions with NO modification at all. Basically, if you try to use widebody fenders your doors will open INTO the flare on the fenders. This will no be the case with ours, as they are designed to work with the Vertical Doors Inc. VDC kit. All fenders will be available in CF and FG. Again, RDtiburon.com members get these at 300 FG, or 500 CF.

Any other issues??? Thanks everyone.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:38 PM

WOOHOOO!!! Im ready to pay!! But Chris, any news on the Cadamurro for RD1?

I'd rather pay for both at once.

Aviv