FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Carbon Evo 4 Piece Bodykit Pics!!!

Old 05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, this is now the first of FlyRydes bodykits.

The bumper is on its way over from the UK right now. It will be modified so that the front bar is void of any license plate frame, just smooth all the way across.

Next we have Low Profile "Turby" skirts. These will hang lower to match an aftermarket front and rear.

Finally we have the King style rear bumper replacement. The king pods will be molded, then the whole rear replacement will be sanded down and blended. Again this is not a lip, but a full replacement.

PICS!!!

Granted they are chopped, these are what I'm presenting to my manufacturer before hand. They dont care how many, or few we want, they just price me out accordingly. So I'm taking deposites NOW!

200.00 For the Deposite which will be used to start on the sideskirts THIS WEEK!

Total price of this entire kit should be about 1199. Prices will drop the more we project to make up, because like I said, they new company I'm working with will make exactly what we want, quick!

Old 05-25-2005, 05:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

grrr... i paid more than that for just the bumper...

chris, can you sell me just the King rear bumper itself? if so count me in.

def put on pics when they're done. people are going to be all over this. how much stronger is CF than Fiberglass?
Old 05-25-2005, 05:41 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Will these be available permanently? After the initial batch is made can individual parts be ordered?
Old 05-25-2005, 05:50 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

To be honest, I think we can start piece by piece now. These will be available forever through flyryde after the first kit is done.

I figure with the evo skirts fitting 96-01 tibs, as well as the fenders (oem CF), I should just sell them individually, but offer a nice fat chunk off if you get the 4 piece kit, and then a way sick chunk off if you get the full body armor setup, hood, bodykit, fenders, hatch, and spoiler

which will replace about 90% of the body of the car, so it shouldn't be priced at 90% of the car, lol. Just incentives to buy in one huge chunk, which will prolly about never happen, but eh, its an option.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:20 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

How much do you think the front by itself would cost?
Old 05-25-2005, 06:23 PM

This stuff is awesome. I myself will not partake in any of it, but still its very cool. The pricing is insanely awesome.

I would like a shark wing in either all carbon fiber or with the flat middle part in carbon fiber, like the spoiler on the EVO MR. Any chances of that happening? Got plans for any spoilers?

I might be inetersted in a cf hatch eventually..

Howabout a cf sunroof? I know Precious Fibers makes them but Im kinda hesitant to buy from him.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:10 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

NOt my cup of tea but OMFG!!!

That is simply amazing Chris, I can't believe your producing so many parts for our cars! That is great. Very much appreciated by all I'm sure of that.

I'd be interested in a spoiler too if it complimented the car well enough. But not for a while yet.

Let's see, I need you Door Kit, maybe a hood, your Eibach pro kit, and I'm uber interested in some different CF fenders. Jebus, are you trying to drive me insane.

Keep up the good work man.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Aaaaaaaah....... parts overload....
Old 05-25-2005, 07:39 PM

Wow, I am speachless. This is really what I dream off every night (well, at least my labor nights and sober weekend nights); CF hood and fenders and an F2EVO bumper which is also CF!
These are the times when I regret the most for not living in the US; besides not being low cash items, ship them to southamerica would more than duplicate the cost 02.gif 02.gif 02.gif
Someday I'll find the way, and that day man I will buy those front parts, in the mean time i sincerely hope that you find a market for all these stuff among us, and that it keeps you making all this parts for us.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Amazing. Just wondering, how much weight would be lost with the complete set-up?