Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   External Appearance (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/external-appearance-13/)
-   -   Strobe Lights (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/external-appearance-13/strobe-lights-20892/)

cdogtibby1 07-19-2004 10:35 PM

Re: AirRam IM

what is everyone's opinion on strobes???

i was thinking about doing some strobes like in my tail lights... and possibly a set in my front corner lights.... would this look cool, or just be a waste of my money?

OdessitPashka 07-20-2004 01:09 AM

Re: Switch

1st of all its illegal.... but its all what you like, not what we think smile.gif
i guess they are kool, but i personally would never waste my money on it....

UltraTibby 07-20-2004 06:47 AM

Well it all depends if you are going for show or street. If street then you would probably almost never be able to use them so it would be a waste of money. But if you are going for show then they probably wouldn't be too bad (depending on the cost of course).

LoLo 07-20-2004 08:50 AM

Re: Strobe Lights

I'm not sure about them myself, I've had a pair in the closet for almos a year still deciding what to do myself, I just might put them under the dash

REDZMAN 07-20-2004 09:26 AM

Re: AirRam IM

I think they are gay myself, strobes that is, other lights rule.

Loneshark 07-20-2004 09:37 AM

Re: Strobe Lights

Stobes are cool for show, but on the street they can get you in some shit.

about 6 years ago my buddy had a police strobe kit in his 89 nissan sentra, its was a clean lookin car, but we would pull our friends over at night, and get a kick out of it, but one night we were messing around by the mall, and a cop stopped us, and he was gonna tow the car, but in the end he didnt and he just gave us a real hard time. oh and my bud a ticket

ps

glad to be here, the forum looks good, needs color, but i dont need to tell ya dat, GOOD LUCK

tibwrcsbj 07-20-2004 11:14 AM

yeah cops WILL give you a hard time and usually a ticket for them.

BTW the corners are a b**** to get apart in one peice, so if you're gonna go thru w/ this, consider yourself warned.

I knwo this becuase i sent my stock corners and a set of clears to Blacktibs for him to try and make some tiny haloz for em. didnt work.

cdogtibby1 07-20-2004 12:25 PM

Re: CAI

yea... the reason i was looking into this is because i saw a car at a local car show that had strobes in the tail lights... it looked really cool when he was parked. I would be doing this for parking purposes only as my neon lights under my car are also illegal when driving.... so really... they could work together when im sittin.

the overall price will probably be around 50 bucks.... im still debating on this though... because like you all said, they can be a PITA.

thanks for the responses though

BlackTibby00 07-20-2004 03:47 PM

Re: North East Chapter Members

Hey, if you've got the extra money to spend......why not!!!!
On the other hand you can really only use them if you're showing.