Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   External Appearance (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/external-appearance-13/)
-   -   LED winshield wiper lights (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/external-appearance-13/led-winshield-wiper-lights-4934/)

TowsonShark 10-18-2001 12:27 PM

LED winshield wiper lights

is it costlly to install the lights and do they really make a diffrence when they are on
and do they have some type of swicth to turn them on or off or do they turn on with your headlights or only when your using the windsheild fuiled and are they legal in every state

Random 10-18-2001 01:29 PM

is it costlly to install the lights

NO, you can do it yourself in about an hour tops.

and do they really make a diffrence when they are on

No, they give off next to no light light. They are just for "accent" lighting.

do they have some type of swicth to turn them on or off or do they turn on with your headlights or only when your using the windsheild fuiled

You can wire them up however you want. Most people either have them come on with their headlights, or have a seperate switch for them, or have them blink with the turn signals.

are they legal in every state
Check your local state laws. 99% of states legality is based on color. RED and BLUE are to big no-no's in most states, but in some, even white light is illegal. other states are cool with Green and White...

Iago 10-19-2001 01:00 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by Random:
They are just for "accent" lighting.
</div>

You mean they don't make an application for the Tiburon? Damn... rolleyes.gif

BBoyNFuel 10-19-2001 01:31 AM

he didn't mean "accent" lighting, but accent lighting. they LED lights are universal.

Visionz 10-19-2001 02:49 AM

I like the red ones..but I can't find any anywhere. sad.gif

Random 10-19-2001 06:07 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by 2000Lo&ShowTibby:
I like the red ones..but I can't find any anywhere. sad.gif</div>

Talk to Yamaneko...I think he's got some.

Iago 10-19-2001 06:53 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by bboynfuel:
he didn't mean "accent" lighting, but accent lighting. they LED lights are universal.</div>

I know. Just felt the need to be a smartass this mornin'.

Suprgtr's_man 10-19-2001 07:40 AM

The brightest I have ever seen is the Eurolite(Toucan Ind.) ones. I had them on my Accent and you could see them for atleast a mile on a dark road. I have them for my Elantra too.

Suprgtr's_man 10-19-2001 07:41 AM

BTW I wired mine up to a switch so I could turn them off at the sight of a cop smile.gif

BBoyNFuel 10-20-2001 09:26 AM

There is always the possibility of getting the amber ones. I don't believe they are illegal due to the fact that that's the only color truckers are allowed to have on their rigs. I have them and they go nicely with the orange smile.gif.