External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Shorty's New Look!

Old 05-18-2008, 10:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks to pr00f's great deal, i got one thing off my wish list nana.gif it's the the thing that i loved seeing on cars my whole life, LAMBO DOORS!!! i think it's when i first saw "Back to the Future" that i fell in love with out-of-ordinary doors.
---
it was such a beyatch to install 'er and getting dark out when we were almost done, so we did just the driver's door today, and will be finishing the passenger's side next weekend.

only problem right now is that it for sure needs an adjustment, because when closing, we need to lift it just a little teeny tiny bit to fully close all way
and when we open, we have to push it up, obviously new gas shocks is needed.
worst thing>our backs are sore lol.gif

but nevertheless, it still looks sexzay cool2.gif

*FYI: pictures are taken with my phone. will take better pictures soon!! fing02.gif*
Old 05-18-2008, 11:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

time to start parking in the far off places in walmart's parking lot. I bet you do that anyways though....right?
Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 PM

ever since i got my permit yes i have, never anything wrong with a little walk to the store.

what is it with those people having to park the closest they can get!?!?!? too much hassle and way too many cussing people if you ask me. little extra walk never bothered me, and i'm usually LAZY!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Looks good fing02.gif How long did it take you?

Gonna have to change your sig now though.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

old sig:
@ };-FoxXyMy WishList: Lambo Doors, 15" Battle-EXE Gunmetal Rims, complete greenLED underglow kit, HIDs, dark-green window tints, low profile tires

new sig:
@ };-FoxXyMy WishList: passenger side Lambo Door, 15" Battle-EXE Gunmetal Rims, complete greenLED underglow kit, HIDs, dark-green window tints, low profile tires
haha.gif
Old 05-18-2008, 11:57 PM

^lmao.gif

and it took us nearly 4 hours, give or take, wasn't payin attention, at first it was josh and my brother, and at the same i was filling in the digged-holes my dog did in the kennel-barn, covering it with old flat boards so they cant dig deep anymore. once the kit was on the door, i helped josh trim the lip on the fender to get it right and putting everything back together.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:10 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Looks cool. No matter how many get done, it's just fun to see a car with uplifted doors. Makes me smile. I've always parked far off, then there is that other person when your leaving that parks next to you way out there as well with his Vette or Classic Muscle. Well that's what I get.

The best was a lady and her daughter who I watched park next to me and I said, "You had to show me up didn't you" in which she replied "well I could tell by your car that you took care of it so it would be safe out there with yours." It was a Prowler.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:07 AM

Vehicle: tiburon SE 2000

are they open all the way on the pics?????
Old 05-19-2008, 11:32 PM

well, the gas shock is not good, we have to push it up with both hands (man the f**ker is heavy!!) and today it was raining, after work, it wasn't raining and we were showing off to some people at work my new door, it wont stay up!!

i'm sure it's all the way up in the picture, maybe it got lowered by an inch on it's own lmao.gif

recently i contacted blacktibs about getting new shocks, and looks like i'll have to have another open house selling my jewelry again to get the money to buy the shocks. i really rather buy top quality, i'm a little skeptical about buying the ones on eBay.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

*lol* Just kidding. tongue.gif Car looks good.