Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Engine, Intake, Exhaust (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/engine-intake-exhaust-11/)
-   -   SR CAI Vs. Injen CAI? (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/engine-intake-exhaust-11/sr-cai-vs-injen-cai-851/)

HAZE 09-04-2002 02:14 PM

SR CAI Vs. Injen CAI?

OK, there's a $100 price difference between both of these.
Is there that much of a difference in performance?

Thanks in advance,

~H~A~Z~E~

Bad Shark 09-04-2002 02:19 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>HAZE:

Thanks in advance,

~H~A~Z~E~</div>yes, there is. the Injen actually exists wink

rubenz2K1 09-04-2002 02:30 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>pbhou:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>HAZE:

Thanks in advance,

~H~A~Z~E~</div>yes, there is. the Injen actually exists wink </div>LMAO...... :cool:

yamaneko 09-04-2002 02:35 PM

So does the SR one you dorks. rolleyes.gif Its not for sale retail yet but it does exist. Performance testing should be done next week or the following...

rubenz2K1 09-04-2002 02:38 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>yamaneko:
So does the SR one you dorks. rolleyes.gif Its not for sale retail yet but it does exist. Performance testing should be done next week or the following...</div>did you just call me a dork...? that was funny. :cool:
On a side note. did you get my email yam?

yamaneko 09-04-2002 03:03 PM

yeah you dork. :-P ill email you back.

sartis 09-04-2002 08:53 PM

So does the SR one you dorks. rolleyes.gif Its not for sale retail yet but it does exist. Performance testing should be done next week or the following...</div>Keyword here being ONE as in the quantity of them that actually exists. And if more exists than one, it's kinda dumb to develop them all AND THEN do performance testing. That's why it's called R&D. I couldn't wait any longer so I bought my Injen on Monday.

Playboy 09-04-2002 09:53 PM

So does the SR one you dorks. rolleyes.gif Its not for sale retail yet but it does exist. Performance testing should be done next week or the following...</div>Damn I took a three month hiatis(sp?) and it's still not for sale.. Screw it.. I think I'm just gonna trade my car for a matrix.. well maybe not..

Bad Shark 09-04-2002 10:57 PM

aww, i LUV you BRAD! i'm just not patient when it comes to my car...i want everything now. tongue.gif

yamaneko 09-05-2002 02:21 AM

hard to develop them all and THEN do performance testing? What are you talking about? How can you dyno and test the production model without MAKING a production model? rolleyes.gif