Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

No Oil Pressure

Old 08-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

If it's expanding on the topic, it's ok to bring up an old topic, even though it's also perfectly Ok to start your own topic.

This bothered me. We used to have a part number listing around here but I couldn't find it. I searched a few other sites and then google and couldn't find it. This took longer than I care to admit, seeing that research online is a huge part of my job, but I think I have found your part. Unless I am very much mistaken, it is #21135 in this diagram:

And it's Non-Return Valve, stock #2113523010 approximately $17 allegedly for sale here:

http://www.jimellishyundaiparts.com/...113523010.html

But I'd call them first before placing an order, to be sure they have it in stock.

N.B.: The voices tell me this check valve is missing from the Beta II but you might want to verify that... be sure you need it, before you install this part!
Old 08-02-2016, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 hyundai tiburon

That is exactly the part I need. The engine got so hot that the plastic keeper melted from the oil. When the head came off the spring disappeared and all that's left is the ball and casing. I called the dealer and they found one in chicago. It should be here in two days. Its a pretty big jump going from small block chevys to these.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Hey right on, I'm happy you got it.