The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Slow turners

Old 06-19-2012, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Veloster
Default Slow turners

Why do some people take, what seems like eternity, to make a right hand turn, holding everyone else behind them hostage to their inability to drive?

/end rant.

I make it a mission to get out of people's way so they can continue without slowing down or braking, at minimum letting off the gas.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

oo.. i deal with this on a daily basis.. I hate it.. same thing with people getting in left hand turn lanes or turn lanes.. they always f*cking slow down in the DRIVE lane before they even get in.. GAAHHH

and the right hand turn people, I always try to go until i HAVE to slow down to hopefully scare them a bit.. why can't people drive right and be courteous..

another thing that kills me here is people will go to turn out (LEFT) and KNOW they can't make it in, instead they will block 1/2 to a full lane of traffic until they can pull out...
Old 06-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

Have you ever gone into the left lane and turned right in front of someone who wasn't going to turn right on red?