Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   The Char Pit (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/)
-   -   OK, Who's The Ricer? (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/ok-whos-ricer-23927/)

aquamarine 02-04-2004 07:12 AM

So you're driving down the street and you see a gorgeous 300ZX driving by so you decide to take a peek and gawk at his car while trying not to look overly impressed... only to see a Tri-Rotor Power sticker on the side...

You first thought... What the hell? Or you are cruising down your favorite road and see a gorgeous looking Infinity convertible with a sticker on the side saying 'VTECH' and 'MUGEN POWER'. Again, "what the hell....???"

My thoughts exactly, so take a peekeroo..

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/241415

What's wrong with this picture?

cjme2002 02-04-2004 07:48 AM

OK, Who's The Ricer?

haha...i know yo. (not really the same, but) being parked in a parking lot and seeing a nice corvette, only to find that it's an automatic...and driver by a 50 something lady.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET A SPORTS CAR, PLEASE GET A MANUAL.

just one of my pet peeves...if you're going to get a hot car, at least learn how to drive a stick.

i guess i kinda feel like a ricer sometimes...but then my sister got undercar neons on her sunfire, so i don't feel so dumb (not that i don't llike them, but that's all she has...)

Solo-Baric 02-04-2004 10:08 AM

your an idoit!!! don't tell someone what kind of car they need to buy. go out to a dealership and find a 6spd vett!!! you probally won't because 75% are autos. your just a straight up tool!!!

canadianshark74 02-04-2004 10:26 AM

solo is right, i have drivin both auto and stick shift vettes, and the auto is much nicer to drive, and still goes like hell. the vette is a pig to drive around town if it is a stick shift. If you got the bucks, buy whatever the hell you want.

REDZMAN 02-04-2004 10:44 AM

Uhm, did any of you look on that link?

Nice Tib, but WTF IS WITH FOLKS PUTTING TUSCANI SHIT ON ON TIBURONS?!?!?!????!?!?!?!?

Even my wife sputtered and said "What is wrong with that dumb f***er? It's not a Tuscani!"

Jeesh...

aquamarine 02-04-2004 01:21 PM

Thanks for pointing out the link to the rest of the Redz, heh heh.

I completely agree though, what the hell is that all about.... I mean, if he was a new guy, then I could understand him putting it on, and not knowing that he was just completely mis-labeling his car (heck, when I first came on here, one of my first posts was 'what would happen if I added the Tuscani label to my 2000?"), but that being said, if you look at the list of his modifications then you would think this guy knows better.

Oh well... A tool? Oh yes, yes he is.

boriqua 02-04-2004 01:24 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Uhm, did any of you look on that link?

Nice Tib, but WTF IS WITH FOLKS PUTTING TUSCANI SHIT ON ON TIBURONS?!?!?!????!?!?!?!?

Even my wife sputtered and said "What is wrong with that dumb f***er? It's not a Tuscani!"

Jeesh...</div>she coldn't have said it any better

FlyRyde 02-04-2004 01:39 PM

You're all a bunch of tools gettin all crazy, lol.

The tuscani badge, yeah not my thing, but shift your eyes to the rest of the car, the spoiler sucks, but its nice, I just dont like it, but look at the damn car, he did a great fvckin job so far, better than a whole hell of a lot of hyundai owners.

Check out that center console, LIKE WHOA, nice stuff on the molding and paint. I dont even like most GKs so slapin a badge on my car like the official fan club of tuscanis seems a bit asinine. I just dont think a whole thread to chew him out makes any sense? It IS a nice RD fellas. Look at Robs RD up in canada, he's had that badge forever, and I agree its no good, but fvck look at the rest of the car. Good stuff

YOU FLAMING ASS TOOLS, lol j/k

tibwrcsbj 02-04-2004 02:21 PM

the outside of the car ain't too special, inside looks OK, i wonder if he got permission from the owners to post those pics on the third page???? a couple of those cars look very familiar.

anyways, i kind of like the spoiler, it looks like the wild/type R spoiler that was offered for 00-01 (kind of like the shark spoiler was an option for 97-99's) BUT its about an inch or so too high for my tastes, i like the type R spoiler but it just sits way too low.

Mad-Machine 02-04-2004 08:25 PM

well.. as for rebadging.. I am sourcing a "coupe" badge for my Tib... and it is the same script as the gen 1 "tiburon" too... it is the stock UK piece for my car.