Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   The Char Pit (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/)
-   -   No Info About Shipment (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/no-info-about-shipment-47594/)

baseballstud85 04-09-2008 08:38 PM

so i sent payment KAW21100 for the header he has in his for sale thread last monday (march 31). he sent me a pm the next day saying he hadn't seen my payment the previous night and wouldn't be able to ship that day, but would send it out the next day (wednesday). he has not even been on the site since then. does anyone have any other contact information from him? i am getting pretty fed up with this.

Rixshark 04-09-2008 09:09 PM

Did you track the PM? It will let you know if he read it. Has he been on the site since then? Its only been a week, and from what I've seen and heard, he's not someone that would screw people around. Lots of things could have happened.....family emergency, loss of internet access....

He still hasn't been here since the 3rd.....

UrS0NvS 04-09-2008 09:15 PM

I could see complaining about 14 days, but not nine.

hell, ive been waiting for 5 weeks this coming friday for a auto to manual tranny kit from flyryde (figure that) that supposedly i wouldve been seeing at my door in two weeks.

baseballstud85 04-09-2008 09:21 PM

i can understand having an emergency and whatnot, but having an open transaction and not giving any sort of update is irresponsible and unprofessional. MOST businesses ship within 4-5 buisiness days. if he had planned on not shipping right away, he should have said something.

socks: i did pay through paypal and it was instant payment. if there had been a known delay in shipment i wouldn't be too irritated.

SOCKS_old 04-09-2008 09:22 PM

ursonvs, well that should be expected.. you bought from a known forum crook. you will probably never receive it.

yeah, since im assuming you paid thru paypal, payment usually takes a few days to clear. even if it was instant payment, its only 9 days since you paid.

i would have waited a few more days before you call him out on how your fed up.

radu_rd2 04-09-2008 11:48 PM

I once bought some pulleys from him, and he disappeared for about a week, but then he said he had no internet and no way to get on for that week, apologized, and shipped my stuff right away. I would wait a little more for him.

BTW Socks why do you say he is a crook? I don't recall any issue, did something happen a long time ago?

StrikeEagle 04-10-2008 12:04 AM

^^ He's referring to flyryde, I assume you know the story(s) there?

I'd give him another week or so before you start to worry. At least give him a chance to get on the forums.

UrS0NvS 04-10-2008 05:03 AM

yeah i know Nate. I've done three transactions with him, each one waited too friggin long. I wasn't going to come in here and gripe about it but god $@%@$@, it gets old.

Bullfrog 04-10-2008 05:40 AM

I though he closed up shop and was on the verge of being sued?

Rixshark 04-10-2008 06:12 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (baseballstud85 @ Apr 9 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>MOST businesses ship within 4-5 buisiness days.</div>

I don't want to come across as an a**, but he's not a business. The admins here a great at tracking people down when people get screwed. But its only been a week. Lots of things could have happened. I'm pretty sure that if I had a family emergency (ie: dad has a heart attack, mom has a stroke), shipping out a part would most likely be the last thing on my mind. I doubt thats the case, but ANYTHING could have happened. For all you know, he could have been in a car accident on the way to the Post Office, and he's lying in a hospital bed. Again, I doubt thats the case....and seriously hope that it isn't. If he was really trying to rip people off, I'm sure he would have come up with a more profitable method...

Send a PM and track it. If he comes on, reads it and doesn't reply.....THEN start to worry.