The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Newtiburon.com Staff Is A Bunch Of Nazi's

Old 08-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

lmao.gif I had already deleted Caj's response tanc.. that's why you deleted Mad Johns. Wow, two mods moderating one topic at the exact same time. Shouldn't that happen more often? nana.gif
Old 08-29-2008, 01:00 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Jeez, I was wondering wtf happened, because I clicked on caj's and than somehow both got deleted LOL.

Well bms231 closed the thread on NT forums and stated:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i personally think the staff on RD and NT has a good relationship so I am going to trust they handle the situation on their end.</div>

If that's true than why did he DELETE BOTH my posts regarding SFR plus WARN me for posting my opinion on SFR. Hands down, you sir win the Academy for Best Forum Administrator of the year. CONGRATS!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:12 PM

LOL I dont think that there's gonna be a big problem with the NT kids..they'll just b**** and moan and throw temper tantrums like they're most legendary for ..I for one would trust no vendors on NT , period! I've been on that site for years and they are scary at best, and on another note I think all the hyundai builders no matter what model we need to support each other no matter what, we're definately not as big as the others , hence the reason we're usually treated like the kid on the play ground noone wants to play with . Over at NGM we dont discriminate against anyone except the completely disturbed Newbs that come in just to raise their neck hairs. Anyways I just wanted to poke my head in and say hey to all and not all of us GK weirdos hate RD's LOL laugh.gif
Old 08-29-2008, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

this thread was primarily started due to interaction between members and vendors, and posts getting deleted for little to no real reason. it then escalated into complete chaos and fighting between two message boards.... something we do not want or need.

the thread at NT has been locked and i feel it is only fair (and deserving) to have this closed as well.

locked.gif