The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Newtiburon.com Staff Is A Bunch Of Nazi's

Old 08-28-2008, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005/hyundai/accent gt

get ready for the nt group to come here and start shit....

i might be on nt, yes. but im all about hyundaiperformance. thats my site
Old 08-28-2008, 09:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Thanks man. We got it though, they are welcome to come and post, but it'll be ON topic and not bashing, or they will just be banned. It's not naziism, but someone joining to just troll for a day isn't needed here.

If you want to talk, FREELY about the insane issues with the staff/control of vendors at NT, you really have no place to do it do you ?

Feel free to do it here.

BTW, only 2 new members from NT, and they haven't figured out how to intro yet as far as I can see Mike.

LOL

No worries.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Banned

newtiburon = FAIL..

thats hilarious that they resort to bashing RDs... ROFL. lmao.gif

although i like GKs, they are pretty much hyundais honda civic.

and when they brag about their v6s is when i really LOL.. 2.7L v6... 180hp... lmao.gif lmao.gif

newtib guys for the most part, and most GK owners in general = arrogant (thinking they have a ferrari or something) and ignorant (knowing nothing about their car)

i still remember when i had this GK guy in my car club/group back in MI.. was auto, v6, had shark racing CAI, catback, and a literally see thru CF hood. thought he was hot shit or something.

i usually don't pay attention to the site, cuz its pretty much useless for information and resources, but when they are blatently stupid, gotta comment.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:24 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

um i say they wouldnt know wat to do if they came over here. knowledge is a weapon like a nuclear bomb to them, they start shit we blow their minds with facts, knowledge, and most of us arent dumbasses, their lil egos would melt. lol lil jiggling balls of jelly is wat theyd end up as
Old 08-28-2008, 09:29 PM

Now now, guys, there's no need for personal attacks, or even stooping to their level and talking crap about their car.

Say something about the SUBJECT, the staff and their lack of control of their vendors.

For example, Jay from SFR was allowed to call me a "FOOL" on the site, but they just lock the thread as he asks, without any warning for an attack. I said nothing to or about him at all. Thread is still there.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:47 PM

hey,
I am from newtiburon.com. I know you guys really do not want to hear that because it appears to me you guys seem to really dislike us. I have just come on here to try to talk with you guys. It kind of bothers alot of us on the board that you guys are sitting here bashing on all of us just because of some problems some of you may had with others. Ok.... I see where you guys are coming from on some things... it is weird for your posts to be deleted like that and they probably should not have been.... and yes maybe seoulful racing has had some troubles and maybe some things were not handled right. But things happen. and just because you have had a bad experience does not mean that 90% of us are dumb. I have been on NT for about a year now and have really enjoyed the boards... I find there is alot of really nice people there and they are quite enjoyable to talk to and go to for info. I have had an experience myself where I had a couple member basically come in and make fun of me because I simply was trying to ask a question that they claimed was stupid. But yes I was not happy about it and they were really bashing on me. Just because of this im not going to look badly at everyone.

Im not a racist person so to me that is like saying "wow alot of african americans commit crimes so all african americans are criminals OR all Caucasian people are ignorant because of ....... its just not ethical. I just take offense to you guys saying things like this about us.

Over on our forum someone found this thread and posted about it and still nobody there on that thread has said ANYTHING bad about you guys at all. We have members over there complimenting your model of cars because we like them as well as ours. We dont look at you guys as anything different just because we have different models of a car. with that being said all that im trying to get to is we should all show eachother some respect and try to move on from this matter.

Dont you guys agree? I am in no way here to try and start trouble or any kind of "forum war"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Aug 28 2008, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Now now, guys, there's no need for personal attacks, or even stooping to their level and talking crap about their car.

Say something about the SUBJECT, the staff and their lack of control of their vendors.

For example, Jay from SFR was allowed to call me a "FOOL" on the site, but they just lock the thread as he asks, without any warning for an attack. I said nothing to or about him at all. Thread is still there.</div>
I dont see how we have a level for you to stoop to.... I see us as equal... while yes some people have trouble being kind to others... you will find that on all forums.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:55 PM

ANd you, as usually happens, forgot to read what this thread is about. It's not about a forum war, it's about one of our staff here calling your staff out, because of the bullshit they ALLOW to go on on their forums.

You failed to hit any point on this.

The attacks, stupid on both sides.

When it comes down to it, SFR and Kspec both have f***ed up their own forums to such a state, that they run their personal forums ENTIRELY on NT, so anyone with any problem after ANY amount of time will be posting there on NT about their problems. SFR and KSpec prefer this, so they can just get anything shut down at any time, and claim ignorance.

I worked for both companies, and this is exactly how they work.

So again, if you are going to come here from NT and post, post on topic, or you just prove our point. <span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT GK OR RD, IT'S ABOUT THE BULLSHIT CENSORSHIP OF VALID POINTS, NOT ATTACKS, AGAINST A SHITTY VENDOR.</span></span>

How hard is it to read the thread? How hard is it to see the problem?

I bet most of these same folks never read the stuff Jay from SFR said to the RDT community, or to Crooked H. It's a shame the NT community doesn't get together and demand better, they could do it, and the shitty vendors would be much smaller in number.

Hell, Kspec won't even visit their forums anymore, and they still sell shit.

BTW< no one hates NT, it's the stereotypical GK owner and the kids there that attack over everything.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:56 PM

Vehicle: 2005/hyundai/accent gt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ratjack2k5 @ Aug 28 2008, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hey,
I am from newtiburon.com. I know you guys really do not want to hear that because it appears to me you guys seem to really dislike us. I have just come on here to try to talk with you guys. It kind of bothers alot of us on the board that you guys are sitting here bashing on all of us just because of some problems some of you may had with others. Ok.... I see where you guys are coming from on some things... it is weird for your posts to be deleted like that and they probably should not have been.... and yes maybe seoulful racing has had some troubles and maybe some things were not handled right. But things happen. and just because you have had a bad experience does not mean that 90% of us are dumb. I have been on NT for about a year now and have really enjoyed the boards... I find there is alot of really nice people there and they are quite enjoyable to talk to and go to for info. I have had an experience myself where I had a couple member basically come in and make fun of me because I simply was trying to ask a question that they claimed was stupid. But yes I was not happy about it and they were really bashing on me. Just because of this im not going to look badly at everyone.

Im not a racist person so to me that is like saying "wow alot of african americans commit crimes so all african americans are criminals OR all Caucasian people are ignorant because of ....... its just not ethical. I just take offense to you guys saying things like this about us.

Over on our forum someone found this thread and posted about it and still nobody there on that thread has said ANYTHING bad about you guys at all. We have members over there complimenting your model of cars because we like them as well as ours. We dont look at you guys as anything different just because we have different models of a car. with that being said all that im trying to get to is we should all show eachother some respect and try to move on from this matter.

Dont you guys agree? I am in no way here to try and start trouble or any kind of "forum war"

I dont see how we have a level for you to stoop to.... I see us as equal... while yes some people have trouble being kind to others... you will find that on all forums.</div>

bull shit. they always start fights with other forums

about sponsors. all they care about is there money, not there users. its bullshit if you ask me. hence why i will not buy from any sponsors on that site. i would rather wait 3 months from shark racing, then deal with them. i have seen many members get f***ed over, and nothing happens.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Banned

all of the GK guys aren't morons, pricks, arrogant, or ignorant, just most of them..

when i had my RD2, about 90% of the GK guys i met looked at me like i was trying to be a poser cuz or too broke to afford a GK.

most of them talked shit, and thought they were hot shit for having the 'badass' v6 tiburon.

and when i read about the SFR issue, completely ridiculous that newtib supports such a SHITTY vendor.. the responses alone by that stupid f***, jay, should have been enough, much less his huge lack of customer service.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

well if your points were true riddle me this. ever since i first aquired my tib ive been scrounging all forums so i could build an modify my car. almost all the forums i went to an asked questions i could get help an not get bashed repeatedly. yet when i was on newtiburon an asked wat mods would i could do tomy car to get thee easiest an cheapest performance i was repeatedly told i shouldve bought a real car an that my tib is obsolete. repeatedly. i was told i was stupid for trying to modify such an obsolete car an that it would never amount to anything..
I grew up with v-8 muscle cars. i know wat a REAL car can do. but i only had so much money an wanted to modify wat i had an i was fairly new to the import scene as i grew up with american muscle cars.so why is it everytime i tried to contact a sponsor an i got no response an then posted asking why, this is wat i heard or my thread got deleted. so please if your forums are really not like this why was i treated like that for 3 months.? hmm