The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Newtiburon.com Staff Is A Bunch Of Nazi's

Old 08-28-2008, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally haven't had any issues over there, but I stick mostly to the regional forums. I can see how people think most of the members are morons, but a lot of them aren't. Just depends on where you post I guess.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^^^^x2
Old 08-28-2008, 07:29 PM

Hey Guy's,

Yeah I agree, a decent amount of the staff are Nazi's when it comes to posts, seems like instead of treating the forums like a place of information, teaching, learning, and general community helping, its turned into a cashcow for the owners and is treated as such...

I've made a few posts regarding my opinion of the general community downfall on other sites, and it all seems to point back to NT's over zealous staff, and lack of control they have for their sponsor's... Instead of educating its users, and working with other sites... they try to horde the GK owners(not allowing links posted to "competing forums"), punish anyone to speaks out against them(example - the ban references made above in this post), and they let their sponsors run wild...

We end up having a bunch of punk kids who don't know jack about our cars running around like they know something, giving false information, and making the community as a whole look bad...

JMHO, I'm a nobody though, I can't count how many times I've been told I don't know what I'm talking about regarding this issue...
Old 08-28-2008, 07:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Its just shitty that they do nothing to help the community. They look out for the sponsors making them money. This site here is non profit.

Im surprised our thread about the twin engine tib was able to go on. When our site was down for a couple weeks they shut us out. Other forums gave us a place to stay and chat. These forums shouldnt be a way to make money, but to help the community. The Hyundai community is small and not supported (more so now than with the RDs) that we need to stick together and help eachother.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:43 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus @ Aug 29 2008, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>is it just me, or does KDMguy get waaaaay too defensive right away. he doesn't care at all about his customers and shows a complete lack of customer service. on and on i read, "6 months ago" or "year ago" and stuff like that. he doesn't give a shit at all about the people that are helping put food on his table.

and the NT staff just lets it happen. fvck those guys</div>

Well more or less its how korea "IS" and that is how Korean business are run here, they have no concept of coustomer service "NONE" even today. but they will take you money but if you got a problem your sol.

is this a racist comments. hell no! this is 25+years of living here and watching this shit first hand and sad thing is here in a Korean eyes " Its not a lie, until you catch me" belief is still holds today..hell you should see what they do to there own people..

also he does not give a f*** about American. to him this is business and once he found out he could sell shit to us/them and mark the price up 50%~500% of course he wanted a to get some of the action... its like kdmguys turbo head gasket that
what $399 well its like $65...

I even called him out on his side-skirt deal..and look what happen. i even went looking for him at the race track. nothing...

The best thing in the world to do is this and i do this all the time.. i play "DUM America" and let them rant and rave and act stupid.
not hinting that i know what they are talking about and the whole time not speaking any korean. i let them run there mouth then when its my turn... i let them have it.. 100% of the time they turn whiter then me.. LOL
Old 08-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

What urks me the most about NT, is how they go about saying they put Hyundai on the map. Yes, the 3rd Gen Tib does have quite an aftermarket support, but in no means did they make Hyundai tuning come to be. Its the results of people like Bry, Random, Chris H, and companies like MHP Tuning, Shark Racing, Team SR/Evo Fusion, Speedstate, HDK Autosport, and hell....even KORE Motorsports that got Hyundai's into the import scene.

Just because some newbie in the scene who doesnt know Hyundai's roots went out and got some big gullible sponsor to pay $75/month to have their own sub-forum on their message board, is NOT what made Hyundai's popular. It was the dedication of alot of Hyundai owners to go out and make their presence known with the little we had to make our cars stand out.

But, the thing is....you could talk to them over at NT until you're blue in the face...and as long as they keep getting companies to pay all that money each month...they could care less about anyone else in the scene and continue to run their site like its a concentration camp of Hyundai owners.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crosis @ Aug 28 2008, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Guy's,

Yeah I agree, a decent amount of the staff are Nazi's when it comes to posts, seems like instead of treating the forums like a place of information, teaching, learning, and general community helping, its turned into a cashcow for the owners and is treated as such...

I've made a few posts regarding my opinion of the general community downfall on other sites, and it all seems to point back to NT's over zealous staff, and lack of control they have for their sponsor's... Instead of educating its users, and working with other sites... they try to horde the GK owners(not allowing links posted to "competing forums"), punish anyone to speaks out against them(example - the ban references made above in this post), and they let their sponsors run wild...

We end up having a bunch of punk kids who don't know jack about our cars running around like they know something, giving false information, and making the community as a whole look bad...

JMHO, I'm a nobody though, I can't count how many times I've been told I don't know what I'm talking about regarding this issue...</div>

The deal is, they have a TON OF CONTROL over their sponsors, they just refuse to use it. If NT did what it should, and take care of it's members first, none of these companies would f*** around, as their bottom line would be dead.

I've warned folks, hell, I've got HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of emails between me, SFR, and Kspec, with them talking bad about customers and links to threads that are just "DELETED" so the vendor is happy.

When I quit SFR and put all the info up, we had some folks post that they knew what was going on, but bunches of folks come out talking shit about ME, when SFR is f***ed up.

Now NT is trying to peddle off it's shitty new Genesis site? NT has done more to move folks away from tuning their cars than to it, imagine how far we could be if the site had stayed with it's original owners, and the original plan.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:02 PM

What I find pretty lame is that in this thread, we're talking about staff administration and the members. Not once did any of us bash the GK Tiburon. Yet over on the nt.com thread, they immediately resort to bashing the RD Tiburon. Guess that does really prove the mentality over there is that low.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...light=rdtiburon

Yup, bring up valid points and they bash our cars.

Right...

And that's why RD's outplaced the GK's at Nopi Nationals?

I'm not going to bother posting there, they are just proving the entire stereotype of GK owners. THere are a few there with the nuts, and brains, to have a decent conversation, and even a few that agree. Interesting though, look at the post counts of those responding...
Old 08-28-2008, 08:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Just showing that RDT is better, because

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">Scissors beats paper</span>