The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Newtiburon.com Staff Is A Bunch Of Nazi's

Old 08-28-2008, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

In UNIQ's thread where he's trying to resolve the issue with SFR, I had both my posts DELETED and got warned for voicing my opinion with the company.

What a bunch of f***ing idiots. If I actually gave a shit about that website I'd probably go to one of there meets and headbutt that 10 year old admin head but I don't give a shit as I only have 4 posts and been signed up for 2 years LOL.

I'll let them act like babies and race their slow cars and have them ruin our rep as Tiburon owners.

/end rant.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:01 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Agreed, it's VERy sad. Talk about a conflict of interest. They want all of these vendors to be honest and trustworthy, but they delete the f*** out of threads that may keep folks from shopping with them.

I have a list of over 150 threads deleted there while i was working with SFR.

Know why?

They get, as of the last contract they sent me, $75 a month per vendor there at that site.

Sad sad SAD.

The only option you have is to go to the section they have setup for rating a member/sales, and having it out there, but they often delete stuff there, and it won't effect sales.

I warned folks for awhile about Jay, all someone has to do is show how he said he w asn't going to help anyone from RD anymore and that would show what he's doing there.

f***in asshole.

Jay! If you read this! Come visit me so i can knock your Korean ass out you cheap f***.

Also note that the NT staff refuses to join the Hyundai Community coalition section at Crooked H, to head stuff like this off.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Banned

newtiburon.com is the biggest POS forums i've ever involved myself in.

the people over there are not only complete f***ing morons, but their staff is terrible.

theres probably only about 2% of members on there that aren't completely ignorant.

i loved that thread about rob trying to solve his issue..

jay is a f***ing moron, and so was the other guy/guys posting in jays defense..
Old 08-28-2008, 11:41 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra

^Agreed. Hardly anyone knows what they are talking about and even if they don't, they think they do so they spread incorrect information. I pretty much only visit there to check out the marketplace and the FI section.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:07 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I don't think its just the staff that are Nazis or retarded. I think its 90% of the GK population. I especially hate when a GK owner with a the Beta comes to me to help troubleshoot an engine problem, I offer suggestions based on experiences I had, then they go and look for every OTHER possible solution, only to end up with my original suggestion and after spending a retarded amount of money solving issues they never had.

Example: Car was idling brutally rough, misfiring at first then just died out and wouldn't start. I asked everything they had done to it in the past week. They changed the exhaust and washed out the engine bay with a hose. First suggestion, based on experience "You have water in around the spark plugs"....so they tow the car to the dealership, first they told them it was hydrolocked....nope....then they said it was an intake issue....nope....clogged cat....nope......after a week not having the car, they buy new plugs and wires to change them, and what did they discover.....WATER AROUND THE PLUGS... nana.gif
Old 08-28-2008, 12:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>got warned for voicing my opinion with the company.</div>

better not voice your opinion on the internet even if you know you are right. people out of nowhere will be on your arse. take it from me champ wink1.gif

NT & their business is a rusty shed full of tools. and our own darth vader lives in it.

i saw a picture of one of the moderators who pissed me off there looks like umaga:

Old 08-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I wish I could check out some of the stuff over there, but I'm still banned after I wouldnt sell Hyundai Aftermarket to Synth0id. The guy messaged me over and over wanting HA so he could insert the years of archived info over there. When I basically said no way, they banned me right out and Im blocked from everything on their site.

Pretty lame, but oh well. Thats NT for you!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:35 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

is it just me, or does KDMguy get waaaaay too defensive right away. he doesn't care at all about his customers and shows a complete lack of customer service. on and on i read, "6 months ago" or "year ago" and stuff like that. he doesn't give a shit at all about the people that are helping put food on his table.

and the NT staff just lets it happen. fvck those guys
Old 08-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Banned

wow visionz.. thats some bullshit right there.. can't believe they banned you cuz you wouldn't sell out to those f***tards.

are you IP banned or just user banned? if your user banned, ill give you access to my account, cuz i sure as hell aint gonna waste my time on that garbage site.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:02 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I have a photograph somewhere of the last NT group meet... Lemme find it..

Here it is!

Seriously. They could at least delete the content and type a message: The content of this thread was determined to be inappropriate. Or they could move the thread to the "inappropriate thread" area.

The internet came from the United States of America. The USA is based on free speech. The internet is based on free speech. To regulate the content of people's speech is akin to burning books.

Someone should link to this thread and see how long it takes to get deleted on NT.