The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

More Obama/Osama drama

Old 05-02-2011, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win
Default More Obama/Osama drama

Short and simple:

If you think that 9/11 was a government setup, you forfeit the right to pat Obama on the back for this victory.

Last week at work there was a HUGE discussion amongst my coworkers about the 9/11 "cover-ups." But today "woohoo! We caught the monster!" and of course "Yes, we can!" SHUT THE sh*t UP!!!!!!! Yeah, his reign of terror began long before 2001, but for f*ck's sake you can't demonize a man for an act you claim he didn't do. It's bullshit, you're just a coat rider, now f*ck off and don't come back until you have an original thought in your head. That two-faced political bullshit gets on my goddamned nerves.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:19 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

Damn, Get EM'!
Old 05-03-2011, 03:16 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

There is a lot of discontent and ignorance of some of the events of the situation. I feel that all of the facts are not taken into account, but there is always a scapegoat. In an interview with a journalist in a cave, he claimed he wasn't behind the 9/11 attacks and praised the effort but that will be the last thing on the news because in modern times it's just not good to ask questions. I think today there are few instances where it's a good idea to question something haha.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

No comment on people going from Truthers to being in favor of assassinating the dude. . . I just find it hilarious that people who talk all day for a living keep tripping up and saying Obama was killed. Paging dr. Freud.