The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

If you need a good laugh...

Old 06-30-2011, 11:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent
Default If you need a good laugh...

or are in need of web smacking around the ignorant head on over to hyundaiperformance for one last round of both. Just search for any of this guys topics (g4ebguysite) and let it all out. Truly the king of the blind this one is, hell ask Paz, he knows this clown is a f*cking tard.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

HP =

Cant view their site unless Im on a proxy. I'm banned!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:04 AM

This guy is one of the greatest examples of why HP went downhill, well other then the advertising bs all over. Congrats on the Ban at hp, im sure it took alot to accomplish that goal visions lol
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Not really. I had a link in my sig to HA, and my avatar was the HA logo. They banned me because of that.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:55 AM

I remember, I was being sarcastic lol. Ok here is the newest lamest thing this cat has said...

Me: Originally Posted by DREROB

I know peeps that are running 10-12 psi on there stock beta blocks an what not, they just dont hang here anymore, there on a better site. Maybe I should invite them over for one last bang here on HP an see your ridiculous statements.

g4ebguysite: they went to hyundai aft mkt. org im a member there to.... its just as lame as this forum honestly.

Should find an ban him just on that but trust me, this guy is a hater, doesnt even own a Hyundai and just talks trash unless its the 1.5L wich he seems to think is far superior to the beta ROFLMAO
Old 07-01-2011, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

NT, HP, even some of the Genesis guys are what gave the brand a terrible name. We were there before them and before anyone, we are the true community. These guys sound like a clog in a drain.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

It crashed and burned when Rob sold it. I made an offer to buy it but they wouldn't give me a price... not even something ridiculous.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Old 07-01-2011, 10:26 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

Nice DREROB. Ya G4 is a douchebag. I'm talking with the admin to see about getting him banned over there. He has to be one of the most immature people I've come across on any car forum. I asked a question about lowering my car (my first post) and he started insulting me and telling me my car was a POS, he also sent me a PM talking about how I should respect him because he knows more about cars than me!? I fought back on the forum, he started to cry and he left the site for a few days. Now he's back and more annoying than ever. He thinks he knows it all and trashes people over what work they have done to their cars. He talks about his old accent and all the performance mods it had done to it...... stripped interior, power steering removed, coolant bypass mod and an exhaust! Is that really the guy that should be b*tching about other peoples cars? He also talks about how great DSM's are, he owns one, it doesn't run/drive! LOL! I have concluded that his life probably sucks ass and he realizes he's going nowhere so he tries to build himself up by insulting others....... it's not working, he just ends up looking like a complete idiot.

Some of G4's wisdom.....

U need to understand that I have more education pertaining to vehicles then you. I find it very disrespectful that someone that is still learning there ABC's car wise to be putting me down like you do.

Just FYI, I'm a licensed HVAC-R mechanic, and before that worked at a GM dealership. He's a 20 year old kid who lives with his parent, doesn't have a job or any social skills. I don't think this guy thinks before posting!

As you can tell, this guy pisses me off. But I try not to let it get to me, I know he's young and VERY immature and has lot's to learn. People like him usually don't get very far in life. If your interested in flaming him (please do!) post it here, I started a thread for it! LOL!!!!

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/fo...tml#post790719
Old 07-01-2011, 11:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

If you can't get him banned, get everybody to ignore him or set his posts to invisible. That way no matter what he says, you simply will never know or see it