The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

how gay is this? (why i'm not going to hp anymore

Old 09-25-2003, 03:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah yeah, Rob just got married, the forum was just getting updated a few months ago, a few before that this was gonna be fixed, a few before that this other one was gonna be fixed, and I'm sure a few months from now this problem will be fixed with it too. Now a new one is being written, I'll be glad to check back on that here in a year and a half when it's up on the site. If it's fully functional, then great, only problem left is the assholes on the board.

Heh, I'm just glad the only empty promises from HP.com are about their forum. Not their parts.

It's not like we are the only ones saying these things. Folks have agreed in part or whole in this thread, and in others on HP and HA.com. Who knows about NT.com eh?
Old 09-25-2003, 10:19 AM

I am not going to read through everything in this thread because all threads like these do is usually attract vultures. Instead, I will just address the original post.

First of all, did you e-mail me? Nope, I just cheched. You talk about the maturity level of hp.com but yet instead of trying to aproach the situation in a mature way, you post over here looking for sympathy.

2nd, the first post should have never been locked. That is exactly why I unlocked it. In addition, there is nothing immature going on in there. There is just differences in opinions.

3rd, I will agree that your post on your time slips was handled wrong and I addressed that issue with John personally. I told him you were called out publically and you had a right to address it publically.

So, if you are ging to judge a entire forum over the mistake of 1 moderator who is human then atleast know it was handled. Of course, you would have known this if you would have followed the link to my e-mail addy that was in the e-mail sent to you.
Old 09-25-2003, 10:26 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Oh god.

Autobot, please leave. Please?

SPIKE, did you HAVE to bring him in here?

Auto, he's judging the HP.com forums off of the experiences he sees, much like I did. I may not have had many problems there with folks, besides SPIKE (Still aint gonna hug your ass), but I saw the way folks were treated, put down, and ran off site by the Mods and terrorists there.

Hate to point fingers man, but you are one of the biggest transgressors there.
Old 09-25-2003, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Spike didn't bring him here. I did. My reasoning behind it is, I'm a mod on HA, HP, TSR, and RD. I don't like seeing forums fight between each other and it's lame to talk down on others without knowing the entire story. I didn't do this to start issues between Redz and Auto or anyone else. I did it to try and STOP issues from happening. There's way too much fighting between the forums, and it's not good. Except New Tib of course. They can all go burn in hell! *lol* Just kidding. lol.gif laugh.gif wink.gif But seriously...Auto addressed the issue, and yeah, he could of went on and on and flamed back. But he didn't. He explained what really happened, and that's that. Not everyone on HP, or HA, or any of the other forums are bad people. So like others have mentioned, please don't categorize an entire forum by only a few members that you don't get along with. (except new tib... :mrgreen: )
Old 09-25-2003, 10:46 AM

No offense redzman... but i dont see anything wrong with Autobots post..

He is agreeing with part of what 14.8 13.2 12.7 13.03 what ever that fast bastard is running this week:wink:

He admits that the post SHOULD NOT have been locked and it was a moderator mistake

Also i take offense to the hp.com mod comment...

Im a moderator there... along with many others that have helped the community quite a bit... i dont know why you would say MOST of us should be fired...
Old 09-25-2003, 10:47 AM

Redz you have to be the biggest drama queen there is. You are so pathetic, lol. I will stop here and not bash you anymore cause i don't want you to cry on all the other Hyundai boards about how all the mods on HP.com are bad people cause they said something mean to you, you sir are pathetic. You obviously have something against the whole world, all I have to say is get over yourself.

Second. The reason i deducted poiints from you was because you used the boards as a messaging service which is against the rules. You break the rules you loose points. I in no way deducted those points cause of who you are. i deduct points from every member when they use the boards as a messenging service.

Second of all Autobot is wrong. I had all the right to lock that topic. It is against the rules therefore it is locked. Next time email the mod that locked the original topic and ask him if he can reopen it so that you can add your comments in your deffense.

ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE THE INTERNET IS NOT REAL LIFE. DON'T TAKE IS SO SERIOUSLY, DON'T LET IT GET YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE RISING. I believe this is a good piece of advice for you Redz
Old 09-25-2003, 10:58 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh god.

Autobot, please leave. Please?</div>

Wow, this is mature. :roll:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>SPIKE, did you HAVE to bring him in here?</div>

Spike didn't bring me here.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:00 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (visionz)</div><div class='quotemain'>Spike didn't bring him here. I did.</div>

Actually, no you didn't laugh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Second of all Autobot is wrong. I had all the right to lock that topic.</div>

Actually, I never said that one shouldn't have been locked. I said you handled it wrong. You were a little harsh in what you said. But, like you said, it is the internet and he shouldn't take it to heart.

BTW, I find it quite funny that he left hp.com because of a moderator that happens to be a moderator here too. tongue.gif