The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Help needed -Car was broken into-

Old 09-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Sorry, I wasn't sure what BWI was or if it helped at all
Old 09-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Rob

That sucks man. I can relate sort of when my car was broken into. They didn't get anything because my alarm sent them running but it still pissed me off. I will keep my eyes out for any of your stuff.
Old 09-14-2003, 03:48 AM

Default DIY - Transmission/Engine Mounts

I just saw my car today and I felt sick. Not only did those people rip literally everything off and stole everything, almost every part of my body panel has been scratched, the side skirts have been ripped off, and even the front fender was ripped back.

bastards could have atleast taken the stereo out right, but noooo....they had to rip my dash apart.

Everything is gone....damn. 02.gif
Old 09-14-2003, 07:32 AM

they wont be if it was parked outside .... anything inside is coverd for but outside.. you park at your own risk
Old 09-14-2003, 09:33 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Dang Dude! How long was it parked for? I can't believe how some people just do not have respect for other peoples stuff! We will be on the lookout for you.
Old 09-14-2003, 04:21 PM

I hate to ask this.. got a pic?
Old 09-18-2003, 01:35 AM

It was parked outside of the shop, however in a gated area for shop cars only.

The shop's insurance will pay for it. I feel really bad for my friend who happens to own the shop b/c they might kick him out of the insurance policy after this. 8 highly modified cars being broken into isn't really something the insurance companies would like to replace monetarily.

On the good news is that this weekend, there was a major bust at a known car thief's house and our stuff might be there according to police.

Hopefully, I can get my stuff back and hopefully, this will be the guy. I have my lawyers ready to sue. I want to make sure that this guy's kids feel the burden of what they did to my car.

A couple of my stuff was found back in the bmx bike trails, which the theives used to gain access to the shop. I got my rotors back, although, rusted like no other and probably warped. A couple other people managed to get their stuff back too as it looked like the truck that they were using was over filled (just goes to show you how much stuff that they had)

I gotta go back to the shop to pick up some personal belongs, I'll take some pictures during.
Old 09-18-2003, 06:18 AM

well that is good news at least.. I certainly hope your stuff is at that guy's house.. and make him PAY to repair the vandalisation he did to your pretty car. It is bad enough your car got stripped... but to destroy it on top.. that just sucks.

ALL the luck in the world to you!

I hate typos.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maierapril)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hopefully, I can get my stuff back and hopefully, this will be the guy. I have my lawyers ready to sue. I want to make sure that this guy's kids feel the burden of what they did to my car.</div>

take the fvcker down!