Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   The Char Pit (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/)
-   -   Got Some Parts In The Mail (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/got-some-parts-mail-34112/)

aircorey 01-24-2006 12:54 PM

I received my Euro Tails and Clear Corners in the mail today but the weather hear in Hamilton is bad today. It has been pretty nice the last week but of course when I get something in the mail to be installed, we get a friggin snow storm. sad.gif

hamhead 01-24-2006 01:32 PM

Thats God's way of saying don't install ricey taillights.

lmao.gif

Just playing. I don't like Altezzas \ Euros. But the anticipation of the install will make for more enjoyment afterwards.

aircorey 01-25-2006 04:38 AM

haha.gif Some like, some don't. Everybody has their style. It cleared up nicely late last night so I installed the clear corners. I love them, make the car look alot cleaner. I was so anxious to get them on that I froze my butt off doing it last night instead of waiting for a nice warmer day. I will save the tails for another time though.

REDZMAN 01-25-2006 06:26 AM

Well, the tails are very easy to do, just go out during the day today and get em done. Takes about 10 minutes tops.

hprockets 01-25-2006 08:19 AM

woo, Hamilton

nice to see more canadians on this forum!

anyways, why euro tails? i like the oem tails much better....get a smoked tail light and it'll loook 10times better than your euro tails haha.gif haha.gif

silvertibbs 01-31-2006 08:27 PM

Yeah baby, holla. LOL

Anyway, yeah, don't worry, we have more of that crummey weather coming our way I'm sure. I've hated this winter with a passion.

Your installs are way too easy to be using the weather as an excuse though. Get to be workin' already!!!

As REDZ said 20 mins tops.

silvertibbs 01-31-2006 08:27 PM

Yeah baby, holla. LOL

Anyway, yeah, don't worry, we have more of that crummey weather coming our way I'm sure. I've hated this winter with a passion.

Your installs are way too easy to be using the weather as an excuse though. Get to be workin' already!!!

As REDZ said 20 mins tops.

aircorey 02-04-2006 04:56 AM

News says a snow storm or hail today, this winter is very unpredictable. I got my tails off ebay (bad idea) and the mount bolts don't line up perfectly, they are like a fraction of a cm off so I have to drill the holes out to get them on and I can't find any drill bits in my house. Thats why I haven't gotten back around to installing them. This was the first piece I bought off ebay for the car and probably the last. I purchased a CAI for my old car a year or 2 back and had to modify that as well so I guess it is a lesson learned.

aircorey 02-04-2006 04:56 AM

News says a snow storm or hail today, this winter is very unpredictable. I got my tails off ebay (bad idea) and the mount bolts don't line up perfectly, they are like a fraction of a cm off so I have to drill the holes out to get them on and I can't find any drill bits in my house. Thats why I haven't gotten back around to installing them. This was the first piece I bought off ebay for the car and probably the last. I purchased a CAI for my old car a year or 2 back and had to modify that as well so I guess it is a lesson learned.

code 02-04-2006 06:25 AM

yah ebay does that..

heh; btw dont by a short shifter off there either, I only recived the "shifter" nothing else.. stupid pos's

but hope too see your pics of the car soon ^_^