Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   The Char Pit (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/)
-   -   Damn!!!!#2 (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/damn-2-a-27734/)

matmag89 04-06-2005 09:14 PM

Some of you might of thought where the hell did matmag go? (probably not) Well, being 16 and my parents still having control over me, they decide to ground me after I was caught for reckless driving, (It wasnt that bad of driving) all I did was swerve through a couple of cars, only a couple!!, and of course the cop had to be an a$$ and give me a ticket instead of a warning, I dont know how much the ticket is or what now, but Im really pissed.
Oh yeah the cop decided to follow me until I got to the Diry Queen where i was goin, where my friends were, remember my friends are mean to me, so the decided to video tape it and take as many pics as they could...Damn!!! :angry:

hamhead 04-06-2005 09:22 PM

tongue.gif Tsk Tsk... 02.gif That'll teach ya to be reckless on public streets. LOL.

01tibby 04-06-2005 09:26 PM

post the video and pics.

Casper 04-06-2005 09:28 PM

The way I look at it... there are plenty of A$$holes on the road, why be one of them? smile.gif. I practice Defensive spirited driving... laugh.gif

KayJai 04-06-2005 09:41 PM

Sorry to hear dude!

But seriously:,...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ Apr 6 2005, 10:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>post the video and pics.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div> smile.gif

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime,...
ninja.gif

Mad-Machine 04-06-2005 09:44 PM

Casper is right... I had an idiot like that today, I was already speeding, coming into town at 60mph (speed drops to 45, but rarely does anybody do that slow) and this idiot in a black Mustang SVT nearly clipped me as he passed me on the right (four lane secondary highway) and cut infront of me before he collided with the car infront of him (there was a car length and a quarter between that car and mine, we were just in different lanes) and then proceeded to cut about a dozen people off as he threaded his mustang through traffic at 75+mph... only to turn into a motel less than a mile away.

Personally, as an Ex-professional truck driver, an part time rally driver, and somebody who's business has him on the road 5 days out of the week... I HATE it when people drive carelessly or recklessly. I may drive fast, and I might even cut it close sometimes, but I ALWAYS signal, I make sure the coast is clear before moving from my lane, and I do my very best to be a polite driver to those around me at all time.

CyberShark 04-06-2005 09:48 PM

I hope you're gonna take defensive driving matmag, that ticket will raise your insurance big time! Especially since you're 16.

hamhead 04-06-2005 09:55 PM

Yep.... some of my buds pay in upwards of $7000 a year on insurance. Ouchie... and the worst part is (at least around here) the cops remember you and follow you around to get you another ticket. :blink:

iamcyclopseatme 04-06-2005 10:12 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hamhead @ Apr 7 2005, 03:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yep.... some of my buds pay in upwards of $7000 a year on insurance. Ouchie... and the worst part is (at least around here) the cops remember you and follow you around to get you another ticket. :blink:
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

7k for car insurance???!!! I can get full coverage (with medical, UIM) sportbike insurance for less!!

tanc 04-06-2005 10:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ Apr 7 2005, 03:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>post the video and pics.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

I second that motion.

LOL