Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   The Char Pit (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/)
-   -   Bluetibbay Is A Friggin Moron! (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/bluetibbay-friggin-moron-29636/)

redzTheHater 06-24-2005 09:56 PM

Glad to see im not the only one sick of you discriminating against those you don't like.

*I LIKE YOU JUST FINE, TRY LEARNING TO FOLLOW RULES YA MORON*

F***ing f**cist.

*PIG f***ER*

Why don't you stop trying to feel powerfull about your insecure self, and stop being such a prick.

*INSECURE? LMAO! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAD TO MAKE UP ANOTHER NAME. LOSER*

"Ooh look im an admin, and I don't like you, so im going to do something against you to piss you off, then make it look like its YOUR fault, and abuse my powers and warn/ ban you"

*OHH, LOOK, I'M A 12 YEAR OLD, I CAN OW3N MYSELF 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY! Why are you the only one that has issues with following rules? Ahhh, I get it, you're a hippie.*

Wow, really cool.
ban me, oh no.
delete this topic
WHOOP DE DOO
Prolly wont see it, because it will get deleted. Why?
Oh thats right, theres no free speech on this board. Or in america.
What a wonderful land of pigs.

* owned.gif *

Enjoy yourselves,

ever better

OzFxCoupe 06-24-2005 10:13 PM

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Now, hasn't your mother ever told you "if you've got nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all" or something along those lines?

If you've been told off, I can only assume it was with good reason. If you've been banned, then you probably deserved it too.

There's no need for this kind of hostility... Just get on with your life, mate.

KayJai 06-24-2005 10:18 PM

Arguing on the internet,...
It's like the special Olympics,... even if you win,... you're still special.
haha.gif

a_gut 06-24-2005 10:19 PM

Give me your RD points before you get banned yo lmao.gif

UltraTibby 06-24-2005 10:19 PM

So its in the right place but you obviously don't know how to read

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>No personal attacks are allowed</div>

SloKDM 06-24-2005 10:24 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai @ Jun 25 2005, 04:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Arguing on the internet,...
It's like the special Olympics,... even if you win,... you're still special.
haha.gif
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

I always like that saying.. haha.gif haha.gif

hey buddy, i am sorry to say this but if you got banned before....you are probably going bye bye again. so go ahead and do this... decap.gif ban.gif ban2.gif getout.gif

REDZMAN 06-24-2005 11:04 PM

fing02.gif owned.gif

BTW, who wants some free points?

LOL

Loser.

REDZMAN 06-24-2005 11:06 PM

BTW, I'd like everyone to look at the time between these posts to see how long it took me to find out who it was.

<span style="color:red">redzTheHater</span> reds_sucks@yahoo.com 71.3.137.240 Today, 09:50
<span style="color:blue">bluetibbay</span> sleeping_somberer@yahoo.com 71.3.137.240 21st June 2005 - 03:23

Enjoy this account being banned, and your Bluetibbay one getting 5 more points bro.

Loser.

BTW, why do folks say REDS? It's RED Z. Damnit. Get it straight.