The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

anyone else excited for the day that the mexican cartels take it too far into the US?

Old 09-08-2010, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Accent
Default anyone else excited for the day that the mexican cartels take it too far into the US?

i have nothing against mexico and mexicans personally and i'm not really a gun or military nut but i keep reading about the cartels and sh*t near the boarder and.....

i can't wait for the day those drug wars get a few innocent americans killed and then the USA just goes down and starts owning the cartels left and right.

can't wait for the carpet bombing and elite marine squads just sweeping through mexico and killing all the scum (i.e. drug dealers, cartels, etc.) along the way.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

That is because you are an idiot who has never been shot at, much less shot. Nobody who understands what war looks like wants to see it. Who wouldn't rather have the Mexican government crack down on the drug gangs so they don't even come around our borders?

P.S. They already HAVE killed innocents in the US. There is a very quiet border war going on, and it is mostly quiet because a) we're not fully participating yet and cool.gif the press refuses to report on it.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stocker @ Sep 8 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who wouldn't rather have the Mexican government crack down on the drug gangs so they don't even come around our borders?</div>

I'm sure we all would, fact is, it will NEVER happen, the cartels are the government down there.

I can't say i agree with the OP's "opinion" on the topic, but yes, as our southwestern states become more overrun, action will need to be taken

Old 09-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I've had fantasies about sending the 10th Mountain or 101st, or maybe some Marines, down there myself, but "I can't wait" is just dumb. I've written on this subject before, and here's the smashy bits described in detail in a conversation between me (as President) and the President of Mexico; I think it describes what the OP is "excited" to see:

President VFD: Hey Calderon, I've got a deal for you.

Presidente Calderon: Que tal, VFD?

President VFD: We're going to send two divisions to Matamoros. We're going to kick ass, take names, and hold the city with a regiment, then move on to Reynosa. Once we get all the way to Tijuana, we're going to push South until we get to Puerto de San Bonito or thereabouts. During this time, we'll be giving free arms to everyone who will take an oath of loyalty to the government of Mexico, and teaching them how to use them. Cash bounties will be put on the heads of major drug lords, and small-time dealers, smugglers, mules, and other traffickers will be shot on the spot. Corrupt local and federal policemen in cahoots with the drug gangs will be hanged in the town square of their jurisdictions. Then we'll leave, and God help you if you try to disarm all those Mexicans we just gave guns to.

Presidente Calderon: . . .

President VFD: Then, if you let the drug cartels take over your country again, we're going to steamroll through again and just annex it all the way to Guatemala. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, but not necessarily required. Oh, and we'll be appropriating fuel from your refineries down there to operate our vehicles with it. Y'all have a nice day now!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:03 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

There are Americans getting shot at and killed down there. And our gov't is doing (almost) nothing to stop it. The worst part is, the f*cking Mexican President is blaming US for the violence there.