The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

3rd Genners

Old 08-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Ugggg....how they piss me off so much.

http://www.newtiburon.com/yabbse/index.php...;threadid=25607

http://www.newtiburon.com/yabbse/index.php...;threadid=25272

:? :x evil.gif
Old 08-22-2003, 11:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i dont really like the new gen tib owners either and vision let me tell you something. i do have experience with the decah kit for the delsol. and that car has recieved alot of damage from the winds and the pushin out on the fenders and just a somewhat cheap bolt on it is. now i do know that rd tibs will never have the decah kit due to the fender "bubble" on our cars. soo i know what you ment but alot of the 3gen tibs are n00bs soo they dont know much as you in this area. i understand you knowledge and someothers dont soo what we need to do is just show them up.. i havent seen a better tiburon with paint then mine yet soo i hope that makes you happy, but you know bro just srug it off.
Old 08-23-2003, 12:04 AM

Vehicle: Honda

Josh, it amazing, you tell people not to buy something, and they still do.

Working at Best Buy, I tell people all the time that somethings are complete crap, and that even though something else costs a more, it IS in fact worth it. Then they still buy the cheapest E-Machine in the place and are back a week later because the whole damn motherboard looks like a burned potato chip.
Old 08-23-2003, 08:52 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I think the lambo kits look good, but I tend to listen to experts in the area. I ask alot of questions before I do a mod. Visionz, I agree with you on this one, and as someone wrote on that other forum, leave the exotic doors to the exotics.
Old 08-23-2003, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I don't hate on 3rd gen owners... I don't hate on the 3rd gen... I just wish that so many 3rd gen owners weren't such d!cks. Not all of them are.. but quite a few are. I have seen several times where they have said stuff like "1st and 2nd gen owners think they're big and bad" or something like that, completely stereotyping an entire group of car owners. I just don't understand the stupidity some of them have.

.... and to question the knowledge of Josh... that's just plain IGNORANT :roll:
Old 08-24-2003, 12:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah, the entire "The 03 brought Hyundai Tuning around'.

My ass. The 2nd gen did for the US. Then just like Honduh's, everyone started noticing that Tiburons have been around awhile, and you can modify them pretty good. Now look at the market. There's ALOT of parts out there for us. More than when I started, that's fo sho.
Old 08-24-2003, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

*lol* Yup. I remember back in the days of FxTreme when all there was Shark Racing with a few things, KORE was just up and coming, HVE, MHP had a few things, and Speedstate. They were the only ones pretty much offered anything, and it wasn't really a whole lot. But now, the aftermarket is pretty sick. When people ask me what kind of aftermarket is available for Hyundai's, I say anything you can get for a Honda, you can get for a Hyundai. *lol* laugh.gif lol.gif
Old 08-24-2003, 10:55 AM

God some of those guys are stupid."Blah blah, why do 1st and 2nd gens hate 3rd gen owners so much, they are idiots and dont know how to tune"

HMMMM...ODD. They say we hate them... but they are calling us idiots and such.

Cliff notes. 3rd gen owners on NT hate us, but b!tch and whine cause we hate them. Christ, reminds me of a mail order bride. One-sided relationship, cause she doesn't understand english.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

They are just mad at our weight to power ratio.

Heh heh...
Old 08-24-2003, 07:16 PM

hahahaa true dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt argee more.. f***ing 3 gens