Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Wheel choice advice...

Old 11-05-2004, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Java,... WTF?

I happen to like five spoke rims... but I also like a lip moreso than the number of spokes.. I think on your dark blue tib, the 7 spoker with a graphite finish would look great. It is how I am refinishing my enkei five spokers... going to polish the outer lip and paint the centre grey, should look good against the dark green of my car.
Old 11-13-2004, 04:29 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe
Default Re: OZ-BBTB

HKC, cheers for the link to your other pics man!

I've stolen the wheels from yours & stuck 'em on a Tib similar to mine (it's actually col96fx's... Col, I hope you don't mind mate! Your pics are way better than mine! wink.gif ).

... Beeewwwdiful!!

I'm really feelin' the five-spokers now so they're what I'll go with when these tyres are rooted!! :twisted:

Cheers to everyone that took the time to put in their 0.02! I really appreciate it! laugh.gif
Old 11-13-2004, 08:44 AM

Default Re: Went on a Door Ding/Dent Hunt

I'm glad you decided to go with 5 star..looks hot!
Old 11-17-2004, 10:04 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: www.arkspeedracing.com - ARK PERFORMANCE

OzFxCoupe! That looks bad ass :twisted: !!! Nice photochop by the way. I just wanted to tell you that photochopping is one of the best things you can do to your brain. it helps you sort out and approve/disapprove things. i did the same thing when i was making my critical decistion. it was either Konig Troubles, RSGT's, or Kyowa 220. Got bored of the Konig Troubles. Hated the RSGT's from the sideview... and hands down to the Kyowa because they never got tiring.

Your photochop is more than likely 18' wheels. The 17' inchers are a little smaller in size. BE extra careful--i wanted that chromed look but my rims came in hypersilver. when you order them, don't just tell them the color. ask them to describe what you're choosing.

i just want to tell you, these never get boring. they're simple but that's to our advantage.

i would show you some pictures of before/after and anybody would agree that these mods were worth it. i know $800 buys you a 62 inch flat-screen television, but when you see the rims in person, you will fall in love and realize t.v. was a waste of time.

i actually did this with jaws' bumper (sorry jaws021) to see how my bumper would look on my car and notice the differences. check this picture out for yourselves. it's definitely an aid (and that's without the foglights!) i have much respect for this technique as it helps to give you an idea of the final product.
don't get me wrong! i LOVE the stock rims and the stock bumper... but my friends--this is just simply breathtaking.

OzFxCoupe, I appreciate your decision! believe me, they won't let you down. with an offset of 42, and weight of only 17lbs, you will probably construct a bench in your driveway to sit and gaze on your car just as i have tongue.gif
Old 11-19-2004, 05:53 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe
Default h0ly sh1t!!! **56K WARNING**

QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)
OzFxCoupe! That looks bad ass :twisted: !!! Nice photochop by the way. I just wanted to tell you that photochopping is one of the best things you can do to your brain. it helps you sort out and approve/disapprove things. i did the same thing when i was making my critical decistion. it was either Konig Troubles, RSGT's, or Kyowa 220. Got bored of the Konig Troubles. Hated the RSGT's from the sideview... and hands down to the Kyowa because they never got tiring.

Your photochop is more than likely 18' wheels. The 17' inchers are a little smaller in size. BE extra careful--i wanted that chromed look but my rims came in hypersilver. when you order them, don't just tell them the color. ask them to describe what you're choosing.

i just want to tell you, these never get boring. they're simple but that's to our advantage.

i would show you some pictures of before/after and anybody would agree that these mods were worth it. i know $800 buys you a 62 inch flat-screen television, but when you see the rims in person, you will fall in love and realize t.v. was a waste of time.

i actually did this with jaws' bumper (sorry jaws021) to see how my bumper would look on my car and notice the differences. check this picture out for yourselves. it's definitely an aid (and that's without the foglights!) i have much respect for this technique as it helps to give you an idea of the final product.
don't get me wrong! i LOVE the stock rims and the stock bumper... but my friends--this is just simply breathtaking.

OzFxCoupe, I appreciate your decision! believe me, they won't let you down. with an offset of 42, and weight of only 17lbs, you will probably construct a bench in your driveway to sit and gaze on your car just as i have

Cheers mate!

BTW I've seen them in both the silver & the shadow chrome & the silver seems to be a little too bright against the dark colour of my car... I reckon I'll go the shadow chrome whick is more like a polished "Hyper Black" than a chrome.

They rate these ones at 16lbs for the 17 inchers... That's pretty good!

& your bumper looks hot man... I've always preferred the UK Evo bumper.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:04 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

cheers OzFxCoupe! thanks for the compliments! check this out. check out these new sick deals! $500 for any of these sets of four rims w/ 4 tires. i ordered mine from them. satisfaction and quality is garunteed and approved by me. free shipping to U.S. i don't know abot Australia. Check out the BSA 300's. those would look neat on a tiburon.

http://www.dragonwheels.com/tunerspecial.htm

hope all is well!
Old 01-20-2005, 07:24 PM

whats the size of those wheels xxx/xx/xx??
Old 01-20-2005, 07:27 PM

those are WAY too big for the car. It's all wheel.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:30 PM

see, thats the size of the rubber i wanted, it looks good, rims could be a size smaller, but the rubbers the perfect size, thats what i was talking about Liz.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:16 PM

Id have them bigger. They look like rubber bands.