External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

I love pricing errors!

Old 01-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default I love pricing errors!

So, I need new headlights pretty bad for the Genesis. My current ones are OEM's that I baked and painted the insides but the outter plastic is scratched to hell and they look horrible. I've been looking for the past few months and the other day I went on Amazon and saw a set of gloss black Spec D's with R8 strips. Whoever put it on Amazon made a mistake and they were priced at $45. I hopped on that REAL quick and bought them. My guess is they meant to put $245 since that's usually what they go for and just put in the wrong price.

Here's the crazy thing....this is the 3rd time it's happened where I was shopping for something on Amazon and the price was wrong (in my favor). The first was my tri-fold tonneau cover for my truck. It normally goes for over $300, got it for $28. The other was a sink vanity for my spare bathroom. Normally goes for $600, got it for $37. lol So long story short....if you're looking for something, check Amazon first because stuff gets entered wrong and you might be able to get something cheap. I wasn't sure if the headlights would ship out but I came home today and to my surprise, they were sitting by the back door.

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

Not too shabby for $45 headlights! :biggrin: I went back to the listing and it they were priced at $250. Someone must have noticed it after I bought them and changed it right away.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:09 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

You're lucky! That's happened to me a few times, but the vendor just doesn't process the order and Amazon ends up cancelling the order and does nothing to correct it. I haven't made a big deal about it,maybe I should next time. The vendor seems to sneak out of those odd deals whenever I jump on it! Guess I'm just unlucky like that!

Now, you lucky bastard, get em on so you can post and gloat!! Well done man!!
Old 01-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Good for you, I'm happy for that.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

camelcamelcamel.com
Old 01-05-2018, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon