Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

If you're looking for a cheap polisher

Old 08-07-2017, 07:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Elantra
Default If you're looking for a cheap polisher

Buy this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought it along with some adhesive velcro fasteners and some chemical guys pads. I put the adhesive velcro on the polishers backing plate and attached the chemical guys pads to it. It's a low RPM and not as powerful as the $150-200 polishers but it still made my paint look amazing. Removed a lot of swirls I had and to be honest my paint hasnt looked this good in years. For $30, I think this has been the best investment for my car I have ever made for next to no money.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Accent

I have one of those too. Works pretty good and its small enough where it doesnt make your arms and hands tired. It wont do the work of a profressional polisher but for a small wax spreader, it does a good job.