Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Kfx pnp megasquirt

Old 07-01-2017, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 Beta
Default Kfx pnp megasquirt

I have an LC2 Innovative wideband. You have to use the yellow analog out 1 to the megasquirt o2 input wire. Since I have the pnp Im not sure what the megasquirt o2 input wire is. there is a purple wire going to pin 12 which is front oxygen sensor. Would this be the wire I would use for the yellow wire/ analog out 1? They recommend grounding the wideband to the megasquirt. What would be a good grounding source in the ecu pinout? Im guessing the megasquirt is grounded to the harness somewhere. Could this ground possibly be pin 71 sensor ground or pin 55 ground or pin 11 which is front o2 sensor ground? Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:32 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I have no direct experience with what you have in front of you, but i have been working with electronics in many industries for many years - long enough to warn you to trust only pinout diagrams. NEVER trust wire colors unless you have verified they match the pinout!
Old 07-05-2017, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 Beta

Originally Posted by Stocker
I have no direct experience with what you have in front of you, but i have been working with electronics in many industries for many years - long enough to warn you to trust only pinout diagrams. NEVER trust wire colors unless you have verified they match the pinout!
yes they match