Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

When shining up your interior....

Old 04-24-2017, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon
Default When shining up your interior....

whether you're using armor all or something else, do you spray it directly on the dash and door panels and then wipe it or do you spray it on a rag first and then wipe?

I spray it directly on my door panels and then wipe but for the dash I spray it on a rag first. Reason for that is I dont feel like cleaning over spray off the windshield which is a pain in the butt to clean off.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT

I know this is an older post but I do the same. When I do the dash I definitely spray it on a rag first and then wipe. Cleaning the windshield is the biggest pain in the ass and I'm not risking that overspray business. On the topic of windshields, I just watched the best video about how to get them super duper clean. There's a guy on YouTube called ChrisFix and he has an amazingly in-dept photo about cleaning your windshield. It's definitely worth watching. It takes time but it works really well.

Originally Posted by Jonny_D
whether you're using armor all or something else, do you spray it directly on the dash and door panels and then wipe it or do you spray it on a rag first and then wipe?

I spray it directly on my door panels and then wipe but for the dash I spray it on a rag first. Reason for that is I dont feel like cleaning over spray off the windshield which is a pain in the butt to clean off.