Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Time for upgrades with Lumen LED Headlight Conversion Kit

Old 02-10-2017, 08:03 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra 2012
Default Time for upgrades with Lumen LED Headlight Conversion Kit

Looking for super bright and powerful lighting to see better and be seen without replacing the entire headlight assembly? Than Lumen LED Headlight Conversion Kit is the best option to consider. This kit features a durable construction, resistant to shock, heat and vibration. It provides more light on the road for safer driving at night in any weather conditions.

LED bulbs have a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and there is no internal wear from headlight heat since these lights produce almost no heat. Once you install them, you'll notice crystal clear and clean cut beam of 6500K ultra bright white light, unlike dim yellow light from your factory set. As you are driving around at night, these lamps will light up reflective signs from a quarter mile away or more. Featuring plug-n-play installation, you can easily install this kit directly to the factory bulb sockets with no modifications required.

Watch this video with details review on Lumen Headlight and Tail Light Bulbs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QzAOylsV38

Lumen® - LED Headlight Conversion Kit

PM me today for a quote or leave your comments below.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

That's a really small heatsink for what should be a 30 or 50 watt lamp in a hot engine bay. I wonder what is the typical operating temperature.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:27 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

That's a bullshit ad. I have LEDs in the truck and the Tib. I do like them, but they get hot as f*ck, hence the need for a fan. Also, most installs do require slight modification to the housings and/ or how they mount.

I like them, but wish these ads would be honest about what they are selling.