Hyundai Sonata Forum The Hyundai Sonata Forum. The Sonata (around since 1989) and Hyundai XG300/XG350 (new for 2002) pickup the near-luxury segment for Hyundai. Find out where to get all the luxuries Korea is holding back on (HID, navigation systems, etc.) and how to tune your Hyundai Sonata, Azera, or XG for performance.

Ever caught someone leaning up against your car?

Old 07-25-2016, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Sonatta 2.7L
Default Ever caught someone leaning up against your car?

Happened to me last night. Went out for a couple of drinks with friends and when I walked out side to leave there were these 3 hipsters standing there and leaning up against my drivers side fender vaping. It took every ounce of strength to not smash their vapes up into their skulls. They did apologize when they heard me unarm my alarm and they saw me walking to the car. Still ticks me off that people can be that rude and careless towards someone elses property.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Used to happen all the time when I worked in body shops. Coworkers would always be covered in sanding dust and leaning on the side. Whenever I called them out about it they always had a remark about how it was only a piece if $#i^ Hyundai.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:37 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

^ I'd throw someone threw a window if they said to me. Doesnt matter if it's a Hyundai or a Lambo...you do not disrespect someones property and lean all up on it.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/hyundai/tiburon

One warning shot in the air and those that stood behind got pistal whipped. Cant take things lightly in the hood especially when talking to non compliant individuals because the streets have no rules when it comes to individuals with no common sense.