Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Help

Old 07-17-2016, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 96 Coupe

Been away for a bit. Finally got home and back into it. Pulled the drive shafts out, gearbox and clutch

Everything was all good. reinstalled everything again turned the hub and still had the wobble. As i turned the hub while watching the rear mount i could still see it move from side to side around 5mm. My arm was getting sore from turning the hub so much while lying in all different positions trying to find the cause. so i put the wheel on to make it easier to turn. Gave it a spin and it was perfect! No movement at all. Took it for a drive, no vibration was sweet. The clutch is a bit chattery. Other than that all good. No idea why putting the wheel on stopped it.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/Tiburon

The wheel added rotational mass so it made it easier to turn the driveshaft instead of moving everything else. Your problem is still there and could be partly causing your clutch chatter. 5mm is A LOT of movement in a mount so get that fixed ASAP!