External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Did anybody register their car in any car shows yet this year?

Old 06-29-2016, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Did anybody register their car in any car shows yet this year?

Doing my first show this weekend on Saturday. I'm excited for it. Did anybody register their cars in any shows yet?
Old 07-02-2016, 11:37 AM

Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

I've gone to a few so far this year with more planned.

Have fun, that's the main point afterall, I never expect to win anything. It's just fun to hangout with friends and Enjoy seeing people I haven't a while.

So far this year I've been to Water By the Bridge, and Euro District, both in Louisville. This past weekened I had planned to go to Euro Hangar, a show held at Park Township Airport in Holland MI. Unfortunately work decided they were going to make that Saturday Mandatory so I couldn't go..

This coming weekend there is a Show in Wabash, IN. It's an annual show to raise awareness for Domestic Violence, It was started by a Son who lost a Mother to DV. All proceeds go to a local non for profit that provides prevention and intervention services. Like Shelters for victims, Support Groups, and Presentations in Schools.

There are a few others I've registered for this year as well, Volktoberfest, NOWO, Old Fort VW, and I've got a few more events planned for our local car group
Old 07-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I am working with our local Caffeine and octane show and my next month hopefully have enough products to show as a vendor and show sponsor. I had planned or this month but it was too much of a push so I had to put it off for a month. I have a lot of work left to do, but the RD2 is going to be the shop car until I finish the body on the MR2.

Next week the beta is finally going off to the machinist for a full overhaul and the rods off for cryo. By the Aug 7th show I want to have the Tib boosted and enough CF complete to show properly. By the winter shows I hope to have the body of the MR2 done and have a shop truck to show it off. I am currently looking at an early SsangYong Actyon Sports to keep the Korean love alive.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:37 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Elantra GLS Sportswagon

I've done a couple local car shows and got in a car mag but is off getting a custom paint job atm.

Old 07-06-2016, 06:11 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Entering a show on Sunday