Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

RESOURCES

Old 05-12-2016, 10:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 hyundai accent gl
Default RESOURCES

I pilled on miles onto a 05 elantra gt for years, it is still on orig. motor and transmission with over 320k miles on it. I am now the owner of a 03 accent and am looking to find where some good resources are.

I have looked to find aftermarket accessories and just general questions about specs and seem to have a hard time finding info on the accents. I would love to have this be a place you can post different resources you've come across in the states for accent owners. Weather its names of Facebook car groups, or blogs/forums or even .coms that have some good accessories. If i could have someone mentor me a little about this car too that would be great. I am going to be pressing in new bearings and possible cv axels then a valve cover gasket to make it mechanically sound, then it's time for upgrades . any and all info and suggestions will be considered and greatly appreciated!!

Allen
Old 05-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Honestly, you wont find a better resource than this forum. YEARS and YEARS of archives and information on Accents. If you cant find what you're looking for here, then chances are you wont find it anywhere. This is the #1 place for info on earlier year Accents and RD1 & RD2 Tiburons.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

The best ways to find info are the forum search or by asking. Feel free to post resources you find here if you like. I honestly wouldn't know where to start on a general list.