Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

This is messed up

Old 02-04-2016, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default This is messed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upcvq_n03LY
Old 02-04-2016, 09:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

I don't see any more wrong doing from the truck than the bikers. They both were at fault and shouldn't have chased each other down. I'd pull my gun too if you knocked on my window at a stop light. Put yourself in the truck's situation where you have a gang of bikers on both sides of you going nuts.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:08 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Thats ridiculous. His life wasn't in danger, he had no reason to pull a gun. Hopefully the biker reported the guy and he gets some prison time and guns revoked.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Video isn't working for me.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

They're all stupid. The truck had a clear case of schlong deficiency and retaliated like f*cking retard. The dude on the bike was trying to play hero and should've left the situation alone. He clearly had a truck full of his equally retarded, mosquito dicked cohorts and what happened could've been predicted accurately by even Ms. Clio.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by JonGTR
I don't see any more wrong doing from the truck than the bikers. They both were at fault and shouldn't have chased each other down. I'd pull my gun too if you knocked on my window at a stop light. Put yourself in the truck's situation where you have a gang of bikers on both sides of you going nuts.

Really? Something happened between one of the bikes and the blue Tahoe. Had nothing to do with the nut swingers in the red truck. Why did the guys in the red truck start flipping off the guy on the bike? Then, the guy on the bike taps on the window and politely asks why the red truck guys are flipping them off. This then prompts the loose nut behind the wheel to pull a penis extension out? The dude's lucky none of the bikers had a gun. If my buddy Tony had been riding with them, he would've popped the driver as soon as he saw him point a guy at his friend. Then dude would've been dead all over something that had nothing to do with him. This is why despite the fact I support gun rights, I sometimes think you should be able to prove you have an IQ score of at least triple digits to own a gun.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by i8acobra
Really? Something happened between one of the bikes and the blue Tahoe. Had nothing to do with the nut swingers in the red truck. Why did the guys in the red truck start flipping off the guy on the bike? Then, the guy on the bike taps on the window and politely asks why the red truck guys are flipping them off. This then prompts the loose nut behind the wheel to pull a penis extension out? The dude's lucky none of the bikers had a gun. If my buddy Tony had been riding with them, he would've popped the driver as soon as he saw him point a guy at his friend. Then dude would've been dead all over something that had nothing to do with him. This is why despite the fact I support gun rights, I sometimes think you should be able to prove you have an IQ score of at least triple digits to own a gun.
Yes, really!

As I said previously, "They were both at fault and shouldn't have chased each other down".

Read.

What was that about IQ?
Old 02-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

They were both driving on the same road. Nobody chased anyone down.

As a gun owner yourself, you should know that the one who pulls the gun solely to threaten someone else is always more at fault. He didn't pull it out to defend himself, there was no threat. Him and his cohorts were the only ones agitated. Listen to the tone of the biker's voice.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:52 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

IQ scores have nothing to do with a person's rational or morality.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by i8acobra
They were both driving on the same road. Nobody chased anyone down.

As a gun owner yourself, you should know that the one who pulls the gun solely to threaten someone else is always more at fault. He didn't pull it out to defend himself, there was no threat. Him and his cohorts were the only ones agitated. Listen to the tone of the biker's voice.
The truck sped up to meet the bikers. His option out was to slow the f*ck down and put other vehicles between him and the bikers.

The camera biker chose to chase down the truck by speeding up to get beside the truck and make his "opinions".

Both had the option to stay away from each other.

Are we watching the same f*cking video?