Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Intro

Old 01-11-2016, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Tiburon F/L2
Default Intro

Hey, I honestly hope you all can be of more assistance to me than NT was since im not exactly a world renown mechanic. Thanks for any help you can give, and may it be a good year.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Elantra RD

Originally Posted by Cryonight
Hey, I honestly hope you all can be of more assistance to me than NT was since im not exactly a world renown mechanic. Thanks for any help you can give, and may it be a good year.

Ah, I see you're from Kentucky. Enjoyed your state - east to west last summer! Toyota plant tour, KY Horse Park, RUPP and UK stadiums in Lexington; Keeneland; Wild Turkey plant tour in Lawrenceburg; Jim Beam plant tour (much better) in Clermont; Corvette plant tour, National C Museum, New Motorsports park in Bowling Green; Akebono brake plant, Swopes Cars of Yesteryear (nice private collection) in Elizabethtown; Ford Louisville Plant, Ford Truck Plant, KY Exposition Center for the 75th AACA meet, L'ville Slugger plant tour, Churchill Downs tour, UoL stadiums in Louisville; Stonehenge in Munfordville (way cool); Mammoth Cave National Park; and saw southern IN to see their ship yard and historic shipping magnate's estate. Even got the daily run in across the 1-mile-long KY/IN bridge. Your grass is exquisite out there. And, I64 with no cars in the central stretch was welcome, compared to the east coast.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

We are definitely way more friendlier than NT! We understand that not everyone is an expert when it comes to fixing or modding their cars, so you have come to the right place. Feel free to ask away or join in on any disccussions!